Yall Keep making ships so I can crash them :smiling_imp:

now draw her giving birth

holy shit, u guys finally gave girls a bra and not bandages

1 Like

She burnt herself with her OWN magic?

Could NEVER be my goat Theos

5 Likes

Nice art by the way

Well then how do mages not get seriously injured every time they use self explosion

instead of an introduction post like a normal person its “now draw her giving birth”
what the fuck is wrong with you

1 Like

based and redpilled and cursed and blessed and

now draw her beating Julian

I usually just viewed it as gameplay-wise, but since in-lore they probably also use self-explosion, then it might be due to the casting style, be that stomp, wide stance, raising hands or charging. Either that or the explosion just happens AROUND them, not them actually exploding.

I believe vetex confirmed its physically impossible to hurt yourself with your own magic energy

2 Likes

Its physically impossible to hurt yourself with your own magic, confirmed by vetex

even if you formed a knife and stabbed yourself?

:person_shrugging:
dont know dont care

solid magics you could argue maybe, but since its still your magic energy against your own magic energy, you’d probably just absorb it or something

I think that if you were deliberately trying to hurt yourself with your magic, you would get hurt
Edit: also you get hurt through sacrifice magic

sacrifice mage with 20 drawback build (insane power but loses like 30% of his hp per attack)

They’re Sarashi. Bandages can break your ribs because they are designed for injuries. :+1:

1 Like