Sorry Guys...I was bored

I was Bored…and I have to be honest…I don’t remember drawing this

33 Likes

cute!

1 Like

When you tell me not to look at forums, I’m checking forums, ever heard of curiosity killed the cat?

2 Likes

proceeds to get jealous on iris over this

I always wondered if mages were immune to their own attacks

1 Like

as a former plasma mage i would constantly walk on fire i caused and not get burned so ingame no, but lore wise unsure

It’s nice to see people adding details to characters like this, it adds to the-

Ayo, wait, why they taking their clothes off?

Some people like to sleep in their undergarments, either that or they’re stripping down to go bathe

I mean, yeah, but… like, undressing in front of each other?

there could be any sort of reason for it tbh. maybe theyre going for a swim, maybe this is a headcanon where theyre a couple, or maybe theyre just comfortable around each other like that.

Wait. Wait wait wait wait wait!!!
WHAT ON THE GOD’S GREEN EARTH IS THIS!?
I THOUGHT IT WAS DONE! OVER!
Oh well.
Back to hell it is then.

All likely, but I wanna make bad jokes, sooo…

as a friend of the artist i can confirm that its a headcanon ship by them

2 Likes

gameplay wise, yeah.

lore-wise?

probably only curse users have that advantage, after all, magic users throw their attacks from magic circles, so their magic doesn’t really touch them, so there’s little to no instances of them hitting themselves. they MIGHT have better resistance than other people, say a fire mage having better heat resistance than a snow mage or a warlord, yet they will still experience burns when thrown into fire.

Cute and wholesome team building :pray:

1 Like

Elements from magic attacks are made with your magic energy, and the only reason why you would get hurt from other people’s attacks is because their magic energy is violently reacting with you own. So yes, you are immune to your own magic.

2 Likes

Mording is so cute in this one

1 Like

short answer is yes, long answer? also yes but I can be bothered to explain allat

I think Iris actually just doesn’t want to admit that she had an accident while cooking

2 Likes

Goddamn, this had me taken a-back.

2 Likes