Sparrow thrust doesnt work at all

What were you doing before bug occurred: no prerequisite, it’s just broken

Steps to reproduce: use sparrow thrust in close to mid range

F9 Logs ( press f9 to view them in-game):

Pictures/Videos: Watch Roblox 2024-09-28 23-26-14 | Streamable

Can we ping someone for this? It seems pretty important if a move straight up doesn’t function

Also @Dreamkeeper

here’s the yt video if clicking suspicious links isn’t on your daily to-do list

I’d ask a mod about pinging someone but I don’t think they’d respond in time ngl

This is pretty important, but not major enough it warrants a hotfix or something

1 Like

iirc every bug-reports on the forum has always been directed by mods to vetcord’s support tickets instead.
It’d be better to make one instead of posting it on the forum

I’d say it’s still this untested bugfix that’s causing problems:

You can still hit ppl and npcs w/ Sparrow Thrust, but they have to be slightly away from you and not within hugging distance. Otherwise it’ll phase right through them because the hitbox isn’t near you anymore.

It’s not too far off how Sparrow Thrust functioned when it was initially released.

1 Like

Yeah heres the thing

That was WAYYYY more than slightly

For me, my sense of distance may be a bit skewed since I run TP Agility all the time.

If it’s within 1-2 regular TP Agility dashes (before the agility changes) it’s only slightly away from you. 3-4+ dashes is when things start to be a decent amount of distance away.

:UnfazedKarin:

I thought my accuracy had gone down a considerable amount for my iron staff specifically. Glad it’s not just me.

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.