Special dialogue for Neviro ( lost heir ) for taking him to akursius keep before windrow

Special dialogue for Neviro ( lost heir ) for taking him to akursius keep before windrow https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/optimized/3X/a/8/a80e7e18554dc38c40b2c57015cb74475b246574_2_1023x279.png
effort 5.0 3 quality 5.0 4 reasonability 4.875 8

idea by @Ultimateblaze75

would be a interesting detail to add and could be an option type thing, do you leave him there? (kind of like with elius decision) did you guys choose to spare him or not?

5 Likes

this is a cruel and awful idea and I love it

keep cooking :fire:

unreasonable and torturous behavior, this must be added to the game stat

1 Like

i think id agree more if you ever sailed with neviro in a not fleeing for your life after destroying a kingdom kind of scenario, but i guess its the best we got

i agree

Yes.
I originally had this idea when Akursius was closer to wind row, but even now it would be interesting to have.

Neviro’s insanity worsened to Severe.
Neviro’s depression worsened to Dangerous.

“…i remember this place”
“it used to be my home, before he came”
“he took everything from me…”
“now, please go to the directions i have given you, dont make me remember that day”

1 Like

yes

who doesn’t want another easter egg (easter egg as in little fun secret lol)

even though this wouldn’t fix the problem of neviro being the most random addition in the (bronze sea) story, little details are always nice if they shouldn’t take too long to implement
also lmao

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.