Speculations on which god/divine beings would give which element for spirit weapon imbuement

imo ancient magics and really high level lost magics would probably be mage exlusive but its a possibility

but i feel like light or fire would go to helios

Or maybe…
Hear me out on this…
The titan of the sun actually gives…

sun magic effects

Escanor.

In all seriousness, I think Spirit Weapons of certain elements having their power affected by their environs would be cool. Using the examples of Sun and Moon magic effects, mayhaps users would be stronger depending on whether their corresponding celestial body is in the sky or not, and get even stronger at High Noon and High Tide respectively.

We already have precedent for this sort of system established by Hot and Cold magics, as they deal more damage when you use them in areas that match their temperature.

surely theres no reason for high level spirit weapons to not have their effects too

Athena might be wood as well, because she once grew an olive tree, and thats how Athens got its name (she was competing with Poseidon for the city)

It sounded like god power shenanigans rather than just planting a tree and waiting for it to grow lol.

3 Likes

someone suggested making light magic stronger during the day and shadow during the night and Vetex refused

ofc, this is sun and lunar magic so maybe he’ll do it

ancient will most likely be mage-exclusive, i can see lost magic spirit weapons being a thing tho ( for vitality hybrids, not savant )

could also be persephone

2 Likes

If any of the Twelve Titans ever got a chance to make one it could be Theia

My wind paladin is actually going to combustionate and splurge everywhere in joy if Boreas or Khione say “skibidi…” and then shit out spirit weapons for me to use :smiley:

every time you speak its either the worst sht the collection consciousness of humankind has ever seen or the peakest sht ever in recorded history

I cast Gun Draw: Piercing Shot on my eyes.

1 Like

Iggy

Please, touch anything, anything that isn’t a keyboard

Ok

I touched ur mom :joy: