Spell Damage Calculator!

Bruh, this shit is goated good job. :+1:

You should make it so that the DoT for Fire and Plasma round down to the nearest 10, and the DoT for every other magic that applies DoT be rounded down to the nearest 20.

Bro I’ve been playing with a CALCULATOR for half an hour. . .

this legit makes everything so much better and easier. Thank you :pray:

Me when

That’s 423 dmg in one move wtf

Bug report:

They all say the same thing…

Refresh it, it’s because the html on your end didn’t even calculate or something like that

@DoubleRun

@DoubleRun That’s because you only put in one explosion, which means that the total spell damage is the same as a single part of it, and poison does it’s initial hit in total DoT

Huh? Total spell damage and total DoT damage should be different. DoT should be half of the total spell damage, or something like that, because the multipliers are 0.75x + 0.75x.

yeah the multiplier for poison is 0.75x base damage, and the multiplier for poison’s DoT is 0.75x
the same base damage

Oh wait… IT DEALS 476 DAMAGE? AH YES THATS THE EXPLANATION.

yes, this is what meta’s doc has to say:image
It does 238 out of that 476 damage over 20 seconds, which is matched by the ~8-10 regen that most people have. In reality, it only deals DoT per second - regen per second

Thank you my good sir for creating such a beautiful calculator i appreciate it very much <3

Wow. And no, it’s a common mistake to believe that the effect is useless because regen compensates it. Damage is still damage. Poisoned basically prevents regen, which is op.

Yeah I’m not saying it’s useless, countering regen is really really good and it still gets damage on top of regen, I’m just saying that it doesn’t really deal 476 damage

Yeah lol. It seems a lot less

sigh. i guess ice just remains bad, even with that change, huh?

I wil just say neat little thing

At it sounds cool and looks decent? idk I just need ice to be better, maybe someday. . .