Spinoff Post

My name is Robert Boyle, also know in the forums as rb1, and this is my confession

For the past year and a half i have pretended to be a man called “rockycanyons” as a social experiment, and it has turned out the people on the forums are the perfect subjects for the experimental parasite i have created.

At this moment, the forum’s biggest names such as “bio”, “flare”, “realisticbanana”, “cryonical” and many more have been infected with the rvirus1 and will all melt into a puddle of shitposting permanently attatched to their chairs.

The rbpocalypse has already started.

rb2

My name is Robert Boyle, also know in the forums as rb1, and this is my confession

For the past year and a half i have pretended to be a man called “rockycanyons” as a social experiment, and it has turned out the people on the forums are the perfect subjects for the experimental parasite i have created.

At this moment, the forum’s biggest names such as “bio”, “flare”, “realisticbanana”, “cryonical” and many more have been infected with the rvirus1 and will all melt into a puddle of shitposting permanently attatched to their chairs.

My name is Robert Boyle, also known on the forums as rb1, and this is my confession.

For the past year and a half I have pretended to be a man named “fartman1314” as a social experiment, and it has turned out the people on the forums are the perfect subjects for the experimental parasite I have created.

At this moment, the forum’s biggest names such as “Bio”, “Farerflare”, “realisticbanana”, “Cryonical” and many more have been infected with the rvirus1 and will all melt into a puddle of shitposting permanently attached to their chairs.