Spirit weapons

they can go both ways

Spirit weapons may have won the poll, but nobody knows what they are and almost everyone who voted for them will be disappointed when it turns out they are a vitality-based damage dealing method with slightly reskinned blasts, grabs, and aoe attacks.

I don’t get this argument at all, its just an assumption and the same assumption could be made for new weapon skills

1 Like

Fuuka Annoyed

Literally the same case about another Rare Spell/Technique and Wep Skill.

What
Do
You
Mean

That’s literally whole point and literally what they are.

Magics, FS, and Wep Skills:

1 Like

The problem is that from looking at him he isn’t even baiting with his posts

finally i can use my 6th save slot

That is my point. They are on the same level as magics, fighting styles, and weapon skills. I don’t understand what everyone is so hyped about.

But whatever. I apologize if it seems like I am trying to bait an argument. I just am just kind of annoyed at how high everybody’s expectations always are for updates.

A quarter of classes use spirit weapons and a quarter of classes use weapons the result didn’t matter much tbh

oh you know nothing much just functionality for an entire stat that’s been missing for over a year since release

Ya that’s not much tbh

mfs acting like they got a crystall ball that can see everything about to be added, except for vit content. i’ve seen this argument a bunch of times already

yeah uuhhh thats basically every attack ever, some are just slightly different.

People want warden because it’s the tank route and brings more lore and cool concepts to the world

Just. .

Just refer to this:

Paired with the fact we’ve been waiting for over a year since EA released, and the moment we found out about Stat Paths.

Wow I guess the weapons vote of literally also the same thing would’ve had much better blasts, grabs, and aoe moves

The thing is, I don’t care if it’s a “reskin” I only care about how cool it looks and how cool my character is in lore because of it

1 Like

Let’s think about it from the balance perspective: vitality hybrids can be balanced better with half of their build existing now

So Spirit weapons won’t just be weapons, right? They can be artifacts blessed by Gods, like what sock said about Khalida’s bracelet, yeah?

So, possible theory on what it could be: Buffs and Heals.

No, seriously. Vitality builds could be like the Clerics, Monks and Bards of AO. And I mean that more literally than you might realize.

Imagine: The Lyre of Apollo (Greek God of archery, music and dance, truth and prophecy, healing and diseases, the Sun and light, poetry, and more).

This isn’t me saying Vit builds will be relegated solely to the Support roles, on the contrary. In the case of the wearables, like Khalida’s bracelet, I imagine it’d become more of a self-buffing/healing ability. Say you get something like that on a Juggernaut, and throw him at King Calvus. Now you’ve got a tanky, constantly regenerating mf throwing hands with a boss while your party recuperates.

Sorry there’s a lot to read here, my brain just kinda went into overdrive on what Vit builds could actually be, y’know?

I do not care, vitality builds need SOMETHING to go for them right now

2 Likes

i mean seeing what happeded to the nimbus sea update flop im just neutral at this point about it

I like to think that vitality have more defensive moves like idk a barrier move or a repulse move, something like that.

Maybe in the future, there would be scrolls that vitality build can use to heal their allies like sharing their own life force, who knows.

1 Like