Spirit weapons

So, I’ve been thinking lately about Spirit Weapons after it won in the poll which…

Are spirit weapons going to be like normal weapons but with spirit energy, each spirit weapon having their own unique movesets

OR

A vitality build must have a spirit weapon to control spirit energy and their vitality moves, the higher the quality, the better you can control spirit energy and able to use more moves.

Basically it’s like masterly for fighting style and weapons’ quality. You need to have enough points into vitality and your spirit weapon must have this exact quality to use this move.

I don’t know, what do you guys think?

1 Like

spirit weapons aren’t normal weapons, they can be any object blessed by a god, such as the bracelet that captain khalida has

i think warden would just be a 2nd warrior

Oh yeah, but I hope spirit weapons aren’t gonna be normal weapons not in like appearance but idk what the word is.

I just hope it’s not gonna be like normal weapons where it’s the exact same, you need to put stats into vitality and find higher tier vitality weapons to use more moves, it’s just gonna be like a weapon build but spirit energy

Theyll never see my god blessed spork coming to cast the power of an ancient oracle to completely wipe out the bronze sea!

ngl i half wish vitality was you summoning spirits to attack your enemies (actually that’d be laggy)

I hope, I just hope it’s otherworldly like summoning spirits to attack your foe not like mage 2.0 blast

I feel like warden is just an alchemist class… Like books… Blessed weapons by a god…? How the “Oracle Robes” set is Enizors Pre-Upgrade Armor? Something is fishy…

Oh? Enizor a paladin? Or it’s vetex just recycling armor but still, that would be a cool twist.

It would be! Excited for when it comes out… Im a pure-bred mage… But honestly spirit could be anything…

since spirit weapons seem so rare, i do wonder if were gonna get one at the start of the game like we got a magic, fighting style, and weapon to start off each build

itd be really cool if we get it from morden when he gives you the dagger and rowboat, maybe it could be tucker’s pendant or something that he gives you as a memento to your friend
i think tuckers death would have a lot more signifigance that way, currently it has little impact due to the fact he isnt established to the story before dying, getting a weapon imbued with his spirit would give it more meaning in a way

am i cooking

1 Like

Yes you are

we have to get one at the start of the game, wardens will have no way to fight otherwise, i do hope it’s some possession of tucker’s like you’re suggesting

i forgot full wardens were a thing since theyve been unobtainable for so long lol

It’s going to be a mix of magic and weapons

He probably is, his quest line is kinda related to old relics and stuff

I believe it was described to be like weapons except with magic-like attacks

i think vitality build should be more of a late game type build cause form what i know you cant get vitality armor till like lvl 70+

well you cant really use arcanium stuff until then either, i dont think vitality armor is absolutely needed since power still exists.

1 Like

I do kinda wonder about spirit imbues, cause like if it only goes one way where you can imbue stuff with spirit energy but can’t imbue spirit weapons with fs or magic, and knights especially won’t be able to imbue them, then it might undermine the spirit weapons themselves. Cause unlike with magic or fs imbues there’s still an incentive to learn different fs, get a second magic, or in the future get a lost magic/fs cause there different magics and fs give different stats. Whereas I don’t think getting different spirit weapons will give different imbues so there’s less reason for a vitality hybrid to go out and get them, and warden’s may be the only ones really putting them to use.

Granted any competent hybrid is probably going to be using their full kit, but spirit weapons being the part that doesn’t doesn’t receive a boost from awakening might still end up being underutilized.

Hybrid spirit weapons would go crazy and probably remove this issue though. Can only imagine some shit like a juggernaut lugging around a giant book.