Spotify premium update

spotify put lyrics behind a paywall

1 Like

They need more money (on top of the billions they already have) so they can work more on innovating it (adding more sucky AI features)

hold up I just described Roblox except for the AI and adding more paywalls

for the last 2 months or so 90% of the songs i knew which once had lyrics now dont… spotifys such an L

spotify’s always been ass anyway, i’ll be listening to an album and then it’ll just play some random song for no reason, i don’t get how people use it

1 Like

and this is why I moved to yt premium

This is why you pirate any media you can get.

8 Likes

This is why you find music on youtube

it’s what i been saying all those years, use yt music or just fucking cobalt.tools lmao

cobalt.tools is a real one fr…

My family pays for a subscription and one time we had to stop it for a few days to switch subscription and it feels like your rights are being taken away

I wouldn’t be paying that company if it was up to me but I’m not the one paying for my subscription either

spotify · GitHub Topics · GitHub (sort by most stars)

Greedy multimillionaire companies are giving more reasons to go to open source websites and search for alternative, free clients that offer clean experiences.

or you can be an old-schooler like me and download music locally

this is why I use SoundCloud or YouTube ngl

(ads? I can always just refresh the page/skip after 5 seconds)

Soundcloud + copy link + open VLC media player + media + open network stream + ctrl v + play + tools + codec information + copy Location: + browser + ctrl v + right click + save audio as:

Piracy?

eh cobalt is easier and more pratical

my reaction to that information:

Suprised someone actually uses it still