Stand//Awakening(1) The "Heartbreaker"

STAND AWAKENING//( HEARTBREAKER)

Stand Master: Keazaman Keadilan(Nicknamed Keakea or Adilan)

Appearance:

Ethnicity: American - Malay

Backstory: Keakea is a boisterous, simple man. He became a police officer after witnessing 3 thugs violating a woman. When he tried to stop them, however, he was stabbed in the chest(HOWEVER, NOT AFTER BEATING 2 OF THEM HALF TO DEATH). When he regained conciousness, suddenly someone shot him in the neck with an ARROW. He awakened his stand… Heart Breaker.

Personality: Keakea is the type of guy who couldn’t just sit down and let someone walk over him. He got fired from 4 different jobs because he felt like his boss was “looking down on him”. One time, he sent a 40 year old man to the hospital for looking at him weird.
However… deep down he is a righteous man. He’d rather let someone “walk over” him then let someone close to him die.

Relatives: Aliran Keadilan(mother), Thomas Butcher(father), Peter Keadilan(brother from another mother)

//STAND ABILITY//
HEART//BREAKER
Namesake based on Led Zeppelin*
STATS
Power: A
Speed: A
Range: D(3 meters)
Precision: B(has the potential to be an A, but since its user is so hot headed usually the precision is just slightly off. If the user were calm, he could be as precise as Star Platinum.)
Potential: B

Ability: Heartbreakers Ace: The ability to set 4 things equally.
Born from Keakea’s loathing of being looked down on,
Credit to @Thatoneguy, I will feature the ability through him.
Ability description:
Heartbreaker can be a Stand that can set characteristics or aspects of people the stand punches equal to the user. After every punch a symbol of a Heart appears on where the target was punched and has, in writing, what was made equal. There is no limit to how many times this ability can be used or what it could be used for. It can even equalize more abstract things like luck.
My addition:
Heartbreakers ability can be “enhanced” through Keakea’s absolute rage.
Hence the name, Heartbreaker, Keakea can “break” the heart symbol on whoever it was he punched. Breaking the Heart symbol also breaks Heartbreakers “equality”. Instead, now the tables have turned to Keakea, breaking the equality in his favor.

For example, if he equaled their strength, with his rage, he could break that equality and now he is stronger than the enemy.

hold on, I have to upload his appearance
havent made the stand yet though ;-;

not joestar??? absolutely unheard of.

why does he have to be a joestar?
tf

Keakea’s Bizarre Adventure is a seperate adventure after the alternate universe.

Its about a corrupt cop and Keakea is trying to expose him.

because this is Joejoe the adventure of bizarre smh

(this is a joke idc what you name your OC)

i knew it was a joke :sweat: