Star’s Progression Post on a game that he’s playing but won’t say in the title [ON HIATUS]

Day 10

I went on this game this morning before school to hear the haunting, evil laughter of Alv. I am now generally concerned.

Also, everyone that was originally here at the start of this game has now turned old which means that Diala and Micah are gonna turn old soon too which means the next generation, Alv and Ben, will take over and have families of their own, possibly.

Wow, even Diala’s friend from the Day 2 entry has turned old. If you’re wondering, her hair looks different because I changed the style and color a couple days ago but in this game all of the Sims’ hair automatically turn gray when they’re old.

In the game you can go to up to two parties a day to get free rewards and the parties are at other online peoples’ houses so today I found this really cool house that will basically be an inspiration piece for me.

Finally, I unlocked this place in the game for 12,000 Simoleons, which is a lot, but I haven’t tried it out yet. I think you can basically make previous items from past events in the game.

Okay, I go now.

1 Like

Day 11

I am about to go on a rant here. So in the game you can control up to 4 Sims at a time. For one of the quests in the game, you can get the third slot for free but it will have to take you 5 days to complete it. Every day, you are assigned a series of tasks to complete and if you complete the set of tasks for the day early, it locks you until the next day.

Anyways for the past 5 days I’ve been doing the quests needed and today I was on the very last task to get the slot for free. The last task was to mix cupcake batter for 2 and a half hours so I made Diala do it. After she is done with mixing batter, it would give me about 1 Hour and 45 minutes window to just press the check park when she is done mixing the batter and I get the slot.

I go on with my day and I decide to take a nap and when I wake up I find that I had missed the whole time pressing the checkmark for her to complete the task and I was 3 minutes late. After using all of my in game currency and time that I have spent I am now greeted with this. I now have what is considered a major skill issue. That’s enough about me, enjoy these photos of my Sims.

Gn

Day 12

A lot of stuff happened today so I didn’t really have a chance to play the game today but I still got to have some play through today.

I’m honestly waiting until Diala and Micah get old and I have no idea when that is. Though I love this game, things are getting pretty dull so I decided to start something interesting. For the characters that are in the game the are not made by online players but are NPCs, I have the ability for them to be makeovered; So I decided to create a new race, Smurfs.

Yeah I decided that the Smurfs must have blue themed attire and blue hair and blue skin. I was thinking that maybe Alv or Ben might have Smurf bebbez but we’ll see. I’ve only done two so far but they cost some in game currency called tickets so I only have so much.

Anyways that’s all, eat your fruits and veggies kids, or don’t. I don’t advise it though

1 Like

Day 13 be like: oh and btw I’m a vampire now

1 Like

Day 13

Thanks to Djm00nboss’s idea of vampires, I now present to you…

I decided to create Vampires/Draculas (What’s the difference???) in the game since why not. The rules for them are that they can only have black hair with red, white, and black attire.

Sadly I have been very sick today and I still am but that’s not stopping me from playing. Diala is almost all the way at max level for her fashion career! In fact, she’s actually on her final work day until max level as I am writing this post.

Sadly I have just found out that Diala and Micah are now able to retire so I’ll retire them tomorrow. They’ll both look pretty old and I won’t be able to control them anymore. Though I am at a very low degree of sadness, Alv and Ben will soon be able to have the house to themselves, until I have the money to buy another lot for Ben.

Anyways that’s all, get ready for them to be retired tomorrow. I may even throw a party.

1 Like

my favorite Minecraft Let’s Play series

1 Like

Fr though, I’m pretty sure there is a way to become a legit vampire in the Sims. I might be incorrect, but I think you have to find an old mansion, and get the vamp inside to bite you.

Edit: in the 4th game you can get it by doing what I stated above. (Not sure about the other games though)

Day 14

I decided to go and do and farewell party for both Diala and Micah. Surprisingly a lot of people arrived at the party and so many new faces were met!

Many memories were shared together with them but now they’re both gone. Before leaving, the whole household took one last photo.

After the party, Diala and Micah decided to move out and now they’re doing whatever they’re doing and being old. Will we see them again? Idk? But what’s important is that we try and find what professions that they’re going to do. After this morning, my sickness seems to have gotten better but I still feel small effects to my body. Now leave.

wow they’re gone now

2 Likes

Day 15

Still sick but at least Ben got a job! Yeah he’s a lawyer now, guess it’s not really that hard to become one. I would actually say that he actually looks better in a suit than in his regular attire.

Alv is also hanging out with one of the smurf people. I think in the future we may even see half smurf half human babies by them but we’ll see. Alv is also thinking about becoming a photographer but he’s actually practicing his craft first. Anyways that wasn’t much but I didn’t play much today ;-;

1 Like

the circle of life is beautiful man :frcryin:

1 Like

Day 16

^ Ben’s boss trying to convert a table into Christianity

I made Alv and Ben do a lot of work today as I wanted to get some money so that I could work on the house again. It’s kinda been the same for a while so it’s needs some changes. Anyways today Diala came to visit the house today but Alv wasn’t home so Ben came to greet her.

I also decided to change Ben’s hairstyle because I didn’t think his previous one suited him. I would say that I do like this one better.

Also Alv has also been talking to Lauren May (the smurf) some more and I really think that things are going to be going great for them. That’s all I have for today ;3

1 Like

hallelujah

Day 17

Omg she’s doing it to a statue

Turns out that maybe the amount of money I had wasn’t enough so I’m gonna need more. Though I have started with the layout that I wanted for their house and I think it’s looking pretty decent so far. I would like to expand the two rooms in the back but you have to buy land plots on the property so that you’re able to place on it.

Also Alv is still trying with the Photography career but he still has to work and get money so he’s doing Fashion until the meantime.

:cookie:

1 Like

she’s going to christianize dogshit at this point

Day 18

There’s been a new update to the game which means a new event has been released. This is the new mascot for the event:

He’s so cute I could just gobble him up whole. yum Don’t worry, I’m not meaning physically…

Also for some reason, this lady in the white dress was dancing with everyone in the plaza while Ben was at work. She was dancing with 2 other people than what’s shown in the picture and it both was horrifying and sparked my curiosity.

Lastly, it seems as though Ben has made a new friend. I forgot his name as I do like every other sim in this game that’s not a main to me ;-;

Yeah he kinda looks like some sort of Irish Detective but oh well.

1 Like

Day 19

She doesn’t even dress up for work anymore ;-;

A lot of things surprisingly happened today so buckle up and I’ll try to make it as short as I can

The End

Okay so today Ben’s friend, the Irish Detective, was over today so that they’re friendship level could grow some more. While they were doing that, I was attempting to get some more things in the house, including a Baby Bassinet. Long story short, I accidentally made Ben have a baby with the Irish guy. I didn’t even know that was possible so now we have our new family member, Topanga Diamond!

After she grew into a toddler, the bassinet was open again so I purposely made Alv and the smurf woman have a baby so now we also have another new member, Felix Grant Diamond! Oddly enough his eyes are brown but that could change when the baby grows up.

Oh yeah, they also got married and she’s moving in soon…

Finally, I redid the Fashion workplace and now it looks even better than before. If you notice in the back there’s a photo booth thingy that I placed down which also means that Alv starts with his Photography career tomorrow.

:hungry:

1 Like

Oof I’m having phone problems but do not fear since everything is saved to the Apple Cloud thingy. Sady this means that thread is on… hiatus. :frcryin:

Stay pog and dont forget to walk a dog

3 Likes

Day 20

I don’t know what type of soup you put ice cubes in ;-;

Im back everybody, your favorite forumer that starts with Star is here… well I hope I am

This is the what the inside of the house looks like and I gotta say… I hate it. It’s trash but Im too lazy to fix anything as I have decided that I’m going to create a new house on a plot every generation because why not. Speaking of generation there’s been a couple of birthdays since the last time I was here.

Topanga Diamond:

Felix Grant Diamond:

And our newer edition Julia Diamond

If you couldn’t tell, Julia is the child of Alv and his wife Laure(n/l). I really can’t remember

Interesting enough Julia has blue skin so maybe it’ll be something where Felix Grant has tan skin with blue hair and Julia has blue skin with brown hair.

Finally Ben is almost at full level (10) for his lawyer career.

That’s all I have for today and now I will continue drinking my tea

2 Likes