Star’s Progression Post on a game that he’s playing but won’t say in the title [ON HIATUS]

Day 21

Ben’s boss is a pretty weird specimen…

So far I’ve been trying to save up money so that I can buy another plot by the time all the children grow up. I’m only a quarter there so I guess wish me luck. Luckily today both Felix Grant and Julia grew up today!

Felix Grant:

Julia:

Interestingly, Julia has both blue skin and hair from her mother so I guess the lineage lives on. I guess her genes must be pretty powerful.

Lastly I made everyone dress in black for the family photo because I simply wanted to. I would have to say that my favorite outfits are from Alv’s wife, Laure(n/l), and Ben. I couldn’t really pick any children or toddler clothing since they’re all so expensive. Anyways that’s all for today, later.

3 Likes

virtual soul named after me

2 Likes

Day 22

Now that I think of it, I probably should of had my Sims do something for the 4th of July. This should make up for it though.

Okay her name is Laurel May so now whenever I forget I can just go back to this post ;3

I am halfway there with getting enough Simoleons to get a second plot. I’m also doing some quests so that I could get a third sim slot for free.

Ben is pretty close to being max level for his job. Currently he makes quite a lot and is the clear bread winner in the family. Also whoever created that term must of really liked bread.

Speaking of jobs, Alvs is also doing well with his photography career but this woman kept on getting in the way of his shoots today.

That’s all for today and happy late Independence Day to my fellow A’Muricans and if you didn’t celebrate it, here’s a cookie :cookie:

3 Likes

Day 23 Part 1

Okay so a lot of stuff is happening for some reason today in the game so I have decided that I’ll make two parts for today since there’s so much info.

First off and most important, Topanga finally aged up into an adult :tada:

In this game for some reason the Sims don’t die so today Diala came to visit Topanga and the rest of the family.

She also went out to a coffee shop today and actually found a new friend. Since in the game you can see other players’ avatars and interact with them and it just so happened that this players name was in Chinese. This meant that I had to go to some website and write the characters down just to find out the name ;-;

Anyways now Topanga has a new friend named Shirley White which is a pretty cool name. Shirley also has some stuff going on with her outfit.

Lastly for Part 1, Julia also grew up today too. They all just grow up too fast :frcryin:

Expect Part 2 in like a couple of hours or just the time frame that I normally post in

2 Likes

Day 23 Part 2

Ben’s job is such a weird place ;-;

Speaking of Ben’s job, he finally reached max level for his career. This makes him the second sim I’ve had to reach full max level! (First was Diala)

In the last post a couple hours ago I mainly talked about Topanga but now it’s the others’ turn. I changed Julia’s outfit and hair since I had a party today in their home. You’ll see in a bit why I hosted a party.

Felix Grant also grew up and turned into an adult today too.

I’ve also made an interesting circumstance for him. I’m making it where Felix Grant has two lovers and each don’t know who the other is. I don’t know if you can have a polyamory couple in here but if I can then that would be cool to do but if not then they’ll stay secret. These are the two he’s in love with currently:

Lika:

Roland:

Also before we get into our last subject, Felix Grant and Topanga both got jobs today! Felix Grant will be a stylist and Topanga is going to be a writer. I had more pictures but I feel as though I’m going too far already ;-;

Lastly and finally and whatever, I’ve thrown a party today in the house. Why you may ask? Well since the children are all almost grown up, it’s time for them to take over and for Alv and Ben to retire :frcryin: That is the reason why I threw a Going Away/Retirement Party and I’ll be retiring then tomorrow. The Second Generation is already gone too. Diala and Micah retired after 14 days so Alv and Ben are going to retire quite earlier than them. I guess that was just because I kept them for a little while longer. That’s all for Part 2 and have a good rest of your day or night, I don’t know really.

2 Likes

mentally then? or psychologically then?

Day 24

Now that’s what I call a spark of creativity

Today was sadly the last day for Alv, Ben, and Laurel. Before they left to wherever people go when they retire, I waited until everyone aged up and then took a before and after photo of the household so here it is.

Also in case you were wondering what it’s like when someone retires in the game then here it is. I don’t know if the video will work as I’m typing this since I’m using iPhone ;-;

(Edit: I don’t know why but on my screen you can only see half of it when it’s not in fullscreen. I don’t know how to fix it but oh well ;3)

I’ve also really made them all work on their jobs and relationships today so I may share that on the next entry.

Lastly since it’s a new generation I made a new house and I’m pretty sure this is my best work so far.

:mariomug: :+1:

2 Likes

Day 25

Well I do have to say, love has really been in the air today! Since this has been a real lovey dovey type of day for my Sims, I’m just gonna add hearts to everything in this post :heart: :heart: :heart:

:gift_heart: I’m just gonna do this order from oldest to youngest since that seems to be easier. :gift_heart:

:white_heart: For Topanga, only one guy has been in her sight, Kaoi. Also no, I do not know how to pronounce that properly ;-;. Anyways they’ve been seeing each other recently and things seem to be going pretty well so far.

:blue_heart: For Felix Grant, his relationship is kinda… tricky. So it actually turns out that he was able to propose to both of his lovers, Lika and Roland. I don’t know just yet if he’ll be able to marry both of them though but things seem to be promising.

:yellow_heart: Lastly up is Julie. Julie is kind of a nerd but today she’s been trying to find all sorts of people to date. I think I’ve made her go on about 5 different dates but I think the right one has been chosen. Now things with this guy, Maurice, have been going a bit slowly but that’s okay since relationships can take time. Take that advise from a person whose never been in one…

❤‍🔥 Hopefully I’ll be able to buy the second plot of land soon, later. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

lmaok

my man maurice

Day 26

Both Felix Grant and Topanga got married today which is pretty exciting. Sadly for Felix Grant you can’t marry two people so he just has one spouse and one fiancé to himself.

Since Julia was late to the dating scene she’s still testing her relationship out with Maurice.

I’ve also gained a lot of Simoleons today and I just need around 7000 more to get a new plot. I was planning for the new land to be for Topanga while Julia and Felix Grant stay in the house. It’s also going to be a pain to change every house layout for every generation in later game.

Also, all of my Sims have a minimum profession level of 5 and a relationship level of 4 which is actually pretty good considering which point we are at in the game!

Just for a quick refresher on everyone so far. I’ll do in the order of name, then relationship status, then job. I’m doing just in case I’ve forgotten to put something down or just as a refresher:

Topanga - Married to Kaio - Writer

Felix Grant - Married to Roland, Fiancé to Lika - Stylist

Julia - Girlfriend to Maurice - Cook

femlevel80

:teddy_bear:

d a n c i n

Day 27

So first off today I changed Felix Grant’s hairstyle. There’s not really much of a difference but I think I like it better this way.

I also changed Julia’s hairstyle too and I also think it looks pretty good :+1:

Most importantly for today, we have another new member into the family. By the way this is Felix Grants child:

Meet Remin Diamond! I honestly did not choose this name but I liked it immediately once it showed up on the random name prompt on the screen so I chose that instead:

Lastly I’m so so so so so so so close to gaining the money for the second plot. I’m probably going to get the remaining money today but still a bit after this post is done. I just need around 2000 Simoleons and I’ll be done with that. It’ll just take a couple work shifts for my Sims and it’ll be done which isn’t going to take that long. Anyways everyone have a good rest of your day :wave:

2 Likes

Day 28

P I N K. D A Y.

My only regret here is that I never took a Pink Day photo of Alv and Ben ;(

Quite a lot of stuff happened today and yes, I’ve finally gotten the the second plot ;3

First off, Remin actually grew up into a child today! Also why do all the toddlers look so similar ;-;

It also turns out that Renim actually has a younger sister. For some reason I h a thing with hiding the face of every baby whenever I take a screenshot for some reason. The only one that I have shown the face for is Julia. Anyways, meet our newest member, Tabitha Diamond:

Maurice also finally proposed to Julia, which means the wedding should be very soon :+1:

Lastly, I have finally gotten the second plot! It’s nice to know that I spent 40,000 Simoleons and I get in return an 8 hour waiting period and an empty plot…

Anyways I had to spice the plot up a little with about 700 Simoleons and left over furniture in my inventory space and I ended up with this.

2 Likes

gg ez

Day 29

High School Musical group dances in a nutshell:

Maurice and Julia finally got married :tada: Can we all give a sitting ovation for these two, they’ve been together for a while and finally decided to tie the knot.

I’ve been trying to let Maurice and Topanga’s husband, Kaio, to move into the houses but apparently the spouse has to be at a Relationship of Level 8 which takes quite a while to do. Don’t worry though, I think I’ll be able to move them both in by tomorrow.

A lot of children stuff happened today so I’ll just go down the list of who grew up and who were born.

1. Renim grew up into a child today. I decided to give him glasses since there has t been many in the family who had to wear glasses besides Diala and Maurice.

1. Tabitha also grew up but for her as a toddler

1. There’s been two new additions with the first one being Zander. His last name is not from his mothers since Kaio and Topanga have decided that the children will take his first name. This is mainly due to the fact that we can’t have everyone having the last name Diamond in the family. Anyways meet Zander Felipe:

1. Lastly is the newest addition, Averill. Also yes, that bassinet color change was intentional:

There quite a bit more stuff since I didn’t make an entry yesterday but it’s getting too long now. Goodnight or Goodmorning or Good Afternoon or whatever :wave:

trigno when?

1 Like

Day 30

Wow, we’ve reached about a months worth of entries which is pretty cool. For celebratory purposes, there was a tiny reunion in Topanga’s home.

I wasn’t able to get everyone since they kept on leaving and I kept on trying on getting them back but here’s the closest you’ll get

Averill actually grew up today…

And we also have our last addition that I plan for in this generation of the family. This time it’s Julia’s and Maurice’s child so now let me introduce, Veronica Carmine:

Sadly it just so happened that Renim’s face was in the way, sorry >;)

Next, I was able to dress up Topanga and Julia today to have matching outfits because I was that bored. Anyways here they are in butler attire:

Lastly I was able to defy the laws of reality:

oh yeah mr. light is growing

Day 31

I think I can sense the almost end of our 3 members Topanga, Felix Grant, and Julia. From estimating, I think they’ll have maybe two days before I put them into retirement. Before I do that though, I’m waiting for all of the children (Generation 4) to all be children and then wait for all of their birthdays so that I can grow them all up at the same time.

With this, here are some pictures of them growing up. This isn’t all of them though:

Zander:

Tabitha:

Veronica:

Also while I was playing the game, I saw this woman come by one of the houses. If you guys remember, this is Denny Dracula! I made her all the way back in Day 13! By Day 13, Diala wasnt even in retirement; making an incredible feat for her to still visit around town. I guess Draculas do have longer lives. :nod:

1 Like