Starfordays gets kidnapped! 😱 [Also Hand Reveal]

“Okay, I’m actually gonna do this. I’m going to actually touch grass. I haven’t even done something this crazy since I joined the forums. This is the first step into actually becoming a… normal person. Nothing could go wrong, right? Well, here we go…”

“3…”
“2…”
“1…”

“WHAT THE-”

“Muhahaha! Ara Ara!”

“Femtex! What are you doing my here, you’re supposed to be dead?!”

“My, My, StarForDays, I thought you would know better? No welcome back or anything, you really have lost your touch.”

“You’re supposed to be dead! How did you get here?”

“That you will soon find out, but first you’re coming with me!”

“Where am I?”

“Ara Ara! Welcome back!”

“Let me out!”

“No way, the fun has just begun! After you had swore to the forums that you would get away from the whole Femtex situation, we sooner or later became irrelevant. We had to go where all posts go once they aren’t seen anymore. Us Femtexes had to live in a dark, lonely, relentless place where no forumer would dare wish to go. Fortunately, I was able to escape, back with revenge!” Girls, it’s time to come out!”

“Ara Ara StarForDays, it’s time for Project: Femtex X: The New Dawn of the Femtex Race. We, StarForDays, are going to create more Femtexes!”

“No… No… Nooooooooooo!!!”

Part 2 >

14 Likes

man wtf

11 Likes

Nobel just called…

just use the sheer physical power from how much youve jacked off with one hand and use that to kill them all

1 Like

“Starfordays gets kidnapped”
Oh shit we gotta help them and bring their captor to justice!

Though on second thought, it’s not like we have to at this very second…

10 Likes

such a riveting novel on the issues of grass touching safety. I hope people are as moved as I am concerning the help that Femtex™ has had on the impacts of people deprived of the resources of “good use of time.”

quit alcohol

6 Likes

That’s enough forums for today

10 Likes

Oh god
It too much cringe

1 Like

i have 4 separate emotions surging through me at the moment

anger, pain, confusion, sadness?

:mariomug:

we boutta commit jojo’s bizarre adventure stone ocean

ok that was great cringe, 10/10