Stat Specific Armor [Talk Here]

Magic:

Can be equiped by anyone, but if equiped on, automaticly converts to one of your magics, giving specific stat increase according to magic.

• Arcphere
  • Arcanium braceletes
  • Arcanium Helmet
  • Arcanium Armor
  • Arcanium Boots
  • Arcmancer Robes
  • Arcmancer Pants
  • Arcmancer Hat.

Strength:

Items that auto-align themself with fighting style you have, they cant be changed, and if you dont have according f.s. you cant equip them. They give buffs according to their f.s.

• Fighting Robes
  • Fighting Boots
  • Fighting Handwraps
  • Fighting Armor
  • Fighting Leggings
  • Fighting Belt.

Weapons:

Vitality:

Items that can be equiped by any build, but they provide new stat ‘regeneration’, which scales based on Vitality amount (you’ll get most regeneration if you have 33% into vitality)

• Oracle Robes
  • Oracle Pants
  • Oracle Hat
  • Oracle Bracelet
  • Oracle Amulet [Poor]
  • Oracle Armor
  • Oracle Leggins
  • Oracle Helmet
1 Like

Pretty sure Vitality will be next, probs just not enough time for it today

It seems like they are all receiving an armor set and a robe set, so vitality is probably getting an armor set next

Armor is the thing I expected vitality set to be, and I guess it will be the thing I will grind for. Also, why I think armor route sets will be giving defense + specific stat added by magic/fs/vitality (regeneration). And robe sets will do the same but with power (and by so arcsphere and bracelets are going to metamancer set)

Yeah that’s most likely how it’ll go given how sunken armor works (gives defense + a stat)

Well, metal arcanium armor was said once to surpass sunken iron… Fixed now tho

Why can’t we make an armour out of shields? They aren’t used by anyone but me anyway

surely vetex will change his mind and give us warrior exclusive stuff

surely a class that doesnt even exist is gonna have a advantage against warriors

my 6 mages are going to go so hard wearing robes clad in their magics

its now i learn theres 2 arcanium and 2 fighting style sets instead of 1
im a very active tester

Bro ur 2 hours late, aren’t u?

crap wrong thread

nah, its me who’s late with updating list

Not only you. Vetex where roadmap?

Maybe because story or Aligment is’nt done yet? :sob:

Why should it be done? Its just a roadmap after all, vetex can just put it there and don’t mark as done for now

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.