Statistics wise how long would a single sunken take to get using a luring collectors

Curious the exact time it would take on average, preferably I would like the answer to be formatted in hours.

1 Like

bro that is going to help much but , i lose my self on the text , its for arcane odyssey or world of magic?

It was calculated for world of magic but the stats on the fishing rods will probably stay the same in AO

thanks bro , man you wasted a lot of time on this, just to tell the community what would be best for everyone, you are so amazing, seriously man have a good night much thanks tomorrow i will going start farm

Lol nah i wasn’t the one who calculated all that and posted it, I just linked the original post to this topic

oh , this is not a problem , thanks for everyone who help

1 Like

but , just one more question , if i get the best item fishinghold , its still going better use the luring bronze rod?

Yeah it seems like luring bronze is the rod that increases your chance of catching Sunken the most

Also looks like I also completely dodged the topic’s original question lol. Found this on the wiki:
" On average, players need to catch 16 sunken items before completing the sunken iron set with no duplicates. This will require approximately 85,333 catches with a magnetic Collector’s Rod, which is estimated to take around 888 hours of constant fishing (On average)."

So for the amount of time it would take to get 1 sunken item, I’d assume you would divide 888 hours by 16, which gives 55.5 hours with a magnetic collector’s. However, I’m very bad at math so I have no idea if I’ve done this right.

1 Like

Oh god grinding an entire set is going to be incredibly painful

1 Like

Good luck soldier

on day of my life no jokings on crazy guy send me a trade OF EVERY suken set and exiled sword everthing with strong enchantment , for my headless ITS OBVIUS i don’t accepted

You can just trade for a set you know, shitty ench and forceful sunken pieces aren’t that expensive, but I assume you want a clean set or smth.

on my opinion its much more good you get a clean suit

I mean, to the average player there’s no real difference between a clean and shitty set since I believe most people use sunkens as vanity/flex, and not for trading nor pvp, don’t quote me on that though.

i just want a suken for have me to feel “inportante” for do something hard on the game

Ehhh trust me, trying to fish up sunkens isn’t fun, trading for them is much more convenient and easier.

trust one me to BRO , I KNOW I KNOW ABOUT IT!!! :cry face:

In AO we will have “Pity system” so dont even bother counting.