Stellari’s Doodle Thread

Wait, I have an idea:

Draw Noelle (from AO) meeting Noelle (from Deltarune).

2 Likes

You just reminded me of the moment that happened on my character non-physical traits thread involving that comparison :joy:

If I could give a suggestion, maybe take a few of others’ MCs and draw them? :thinking:

I’d love to see what you could do with any of my six girls if you wanna do that lol

:sob::sob: i anticipated this day would come eventually

sure thing, just send a picture of the one you want me to draw ^^

Here’s my Sapphire Conjurer, Abigail Quill, a shy, awkward girl who loves helping others and has been through more than her fair share of angst and trauma (cough especially courtesy of General Julian and the entire Eternal Mines ordeal cough)

Plus a comic someone on Tumblr made of Abigail realizing, much to her horror, that she didn’t come out of one Dark Sea expedition unaffected by the rain (and subsequently beginning on trying to convince Edward Kenton that she’s fine):

2 Likes

shes turning into meth.

I’m sorry what :sob:

but in all seriousness, she got terrified real quick cause she knows the reality of what Atlanteans are and doesn’t want to become one and lose her humanity

huh??? :sob::sob:

blue fish scales lookin’ like blue crystals

I mean, she does use the sapphire variant of Crystal Magic, and blue is meant to be one of the main motifs in her color scheme overall

Me: casually looking at just how much stuff I’ve thrown into Abigail’s lore/personality at this point lol

3 Likes

I already said it over at fran doodle thread a few minutes ago , but I’m not sure how active it may be atm , is there a way to get updates from threads / posts? I’m not sure? But I’d love to get updated :face_with_spiral_eyes: :+1:

1 Like

Perhaps Stellari is busy with school?

Knowing this is November and most people have end semester exam to do, it is likely that’s the case.

2 Likes

Awe yeah, school is making people busy… but hey I figured how to track threads now!! yippiieee!! :grin:

2 Likes

i think you can edit the tracking options maybe ?

1 Like

yeah i’m just busy with school :face_with_spiral_eyes: i’m trying my best to post when i can tho

Ya I finally figured it out! , right when everyone is busy though :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

:new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face: Edward~

Oh hello LOL

couldn’t find any clear refs of him so this is the best i can do :headstone:

4 Likes