Stellari’s Doodle Thread

I’m usually scared to comment on things sometimes, but imma try to say something.

Elias needs to smile a bit. Dude seems grumpy :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Awww, have a cookie for more happiness :cookie:

1 Like

don’t be scared to say anything, it’s fine lol

also, spot on LMAO :sob:
the dude is kinda grumpy, considering he’s from Sky Hall and he isn’t accustomed to being in the sea…

whatever, he’ll get used to the people or sea dwellers eventually : P

1 Like

cookie !! thanks Pink : D

1 Like

People originating from skyhall holding themselves back from saying most heinous thing to any “sea dweller” that interacts with them

1 Like

the mere sight of sea water makes them want to jump off cirrus island

1 Like

Eyeliner : D

2 Likes

i love doodling my girl in this stupid ass expression

11 Likes

1 Like

Nolle used jet stream

1 Like

I mean this in the nicest way possible: but why are half the characters you draw adorably pathetic?

1 Like

inevitable pain :sob:

tbh i’m not sure if anyone remembers this thread lol
buttttt i might as well post what ive got

i made my own spin on the weapon’s that Noelle uses the most and playing around with how the imbuements work
whenever she holds her weapon, the little flower pattern that’s in her design will appear on the handle of the weapon and wherever her magic is being channeled

14 Likes

That’s… Incredibly pretty…
These imbues are pure genius for water magic - especially with the designs too. I haven’t seen anyone do this before at all! This is really friggin’ neat!

1 Like

Remind me to attempt to make this later ;v;

1 Like

sick

1 Like

Sakura staff
Sakura blade
Sakura Cleaver

I love the designs

1 Like

I have thought about giving my characters some custom weapons designs based off of what they use normally. Seeing this has sparked something that has been dormant in my head for a while now.

1 Like

you should definitely try ! it’ll give your character more personality, make them a lot more unique : D

hey it’s later so therefore you should attempt it now

1 Like