StellaRoti's bundle of surprises ( wips, neglected projects, art I never posted)

Helloo :wave:

Welcome to StellaRoti’s bundle of surprises! A place where I’ll be dumping some work in progress, projects that were sitting in the corner eating dust and a few arts or doodles I never posted in the almighty forums before. Let’s start!

Happi Morbin

My AO OC Zaquan

Very cool grandpa Neviro

The origin of my pfp

(Note I made these at least 2 months ago :sob:)

13 Likes

All I can think of while making this is just

Can’t seem to post videos for some reason :sob:
I’ll try to post on YouTube

1 Like

Some old art

7 Likes

Here’s the video
I don’t know if I’ll ever finish these but tell me if y’all want me to complete them! I kinda miss editing these videos (even if they’re such a nightmare)

Again, I made these in a span of like 2 or 3 months ago :sob: I apologise for the cringe

4 Likes

Hollup, Stella. You can’t just pull up with an AO and not provide some insight into them, or lore. So, I ask now for the lore.
/hj

Alright alright, but I’m kinda bad at storytelling so take this with a grain of salt :sweat_smile:

Nothing much was known about Zaquan’s backstory as of now, but he grew up in an orphanage somewhere outside the bronze sea (unknown where the place would be).

Zaquan was quite a timid boy back then, he was also seen as weak due to him getting sick so easily. But despite that he was friendly and kind. He always wears a cheerful smile. He had a lot of friends due to that.

Zaquan always dreams of being able to go on adventures one day. The idea of traveling around the world and discovering new things excites him. Even with his weak state, he hopes that one day he can hop on a ship and sail the neverending seas.

And apparently, his wish came true! On the age of 18, he decided to leave the orphanage he grew up in, leaving his big family to pursue the very thing he always dreams of as a child. His big brothers and sisters would worry for him but he reassures them that he would be alright, and he would always try to send them letters telling them about the world beyond. He waves them goodbye and starts off an exciting new adventure…

Summary

That is, until the events of the game happens :worried:

Welp that’s the gist of it for now, will post the lore related stuff of him soon enough ehe :sweat_smile: :pray:

2 Likes

This guy has big dreams :pensive: and I respect that

Those clouds look scrumptious…

1 Like

Hey, that was pretty good!
9/10, no suffering included is always good!
even if AO is AO

Yahaa thank you~

Hehe not yet at least :eyes:

Just wanna keep my boy happy before it lasts, before he faces the unbearable truth :sob:

New project coming up

(Note: why is animating so hard :sob:)

4 Likes

Whahoo! You’ve got some amazing colors on your pieces!
I look forward to another doodle thread to add to my collection >:D

This looks amazing so far… You’re very good at drawing hands

1 Like

Yahaaa thank youuu

Thank you!

1 Like

this is GOLD

Hmm the more sparkle I add to his eyes the more he reminds me of a certain red haired gal…

(This is Morbin btw)

6 Likes

Those sparkles are like the remains of his innocence in a void of trauma and war crimes😢