Storybuilding question (changed the prompt)

so what would possibly work for like a mutualistic system that humans could be compatible with

like a modern day system or one that’s been around for 100s of 1000s of years? In the modern day it could just be poor humans selling blood for cash

idk blood is weird and makes more sense parasitically

so like what other options for a mutualistic type thing could work?

I was thinking like human body heat but idk

Do they have to be roughly the same size as humans?

yup that’s easy

wanted to do something with like them “merging” or picking one human as like a permanent host and never normally wanting to leave them or something like that.

though it’s not like venom where they literally become one but maybe like it attaches somehow and either doesn’t wanna get off or stays constantly in close proximity

though ideally wants to be with a partner maybe they could live alone?

who the fuck are you

I’m you but cooler

I started lightly chuckling when I saw that because I’m imagining your ass deadass typing that with a straight face knowing damn well thats a got damn lie :skull: :skull:

stop coping

I am cooler than you

literally my air conditioner is broken and it’s winter help

who fucking uses ac if its a cold winter?? do you have the brain size of an aglet or something

no well it’s meant to be heating but for some reason it’s on cooling and we gotta repair it :skull:

I sleep on the couch sometimes.

I am cooler than u both literally and metaphorically

:warning: Don’t pipe up please! :warning: you are a pokemans fan so please know your place child!!:warning:

I enjoy pokemon.

cry about it.

would you like a serving of nutella on a plate alongside those crayons sir?

yes please.

extra red crayons.

DO NOT get crayola I hate those.

as a returning gift do you want the anime body pillow of demon girl waifu or do you want the XXS dragon “toy”

what fucking posts have i ever made make you think that i would like demon girl waifu body pillow, also i dont fucking like LIZARDS STOP SAYING IM GONNA FUCK LIZARDS

i CLEARLY want a 6"2 big booty bitch from kenya, and yo ass got no fuckin game so i know you aint got that

don’t even pretend you don’t know what you put on your bio that day

dawg stop lying to yourself you know you could never even pull someone even if you PAID em

when the fuck have i put in my about me that i want a demon girl waifu body pillow??

nahhh bruh all the hoes flock over to me, since just like Usain Bolt, I always finish first :sunglasses: