Strength Weapon Concept

Strength Weapon Concept https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/optimized/3X/9/3/936c27d50bd0f5a32638d4dfb67db4931ffce51e_2_1024x1024.png
effort 4.111111111111111 9 quality 4.125 8 reasonability 4.363636363636363 11

Loose cannon tf2

Wasn’t there a bazooka in AA?

voted

why? big cannon.

is fun, and i haven’t voted in a while… also yeah i do agree with the whole “more ranged strength weapons” thing
heck if you wanted a bow counterpart why not just have a handheld ballista

1 Like

Absolutely. This is a REALLY fun concept, and cannon fist imbue should make it shoot twice fr

Sounds super funny yet fun to use as a Warlord myself. I think there should be some broken planks attached so it seems like you just ripped it off a ship, I think it would be funny.

but good

more gun per unit gun.

Savant exclusive weapon there.

Pretty sure vetex plans for there to be arcanium strength weapons in the future that only savants can use.

Finally i can complete my build for this fucker

1 Like

cannon fist if it was more complex and required a 3rd step

Interesting idea, and with Cannon Fist existing, it’s probably something that could be implemented with relatively little effort.
I do wonder, though, how much/little utility the handheld cannon would have for close quarters.
You can’t tell me that a cannon wouldn’t hurt to be hit with, or at least, that it would hurt less than a light cannonball.
At the same time, swinging a loaded cannon around would have it’s own risks…

cool but why

Use the cannon as a club

1 Like

The problem is it makes cannon fist redundant. It isnt really that good in actual combat other than its m1’s and ability to shoot cannons, now a weapon can do that cannon fist will go from barely used to barely used and then dropped after the early game.

Just make it slower than cannonball fist it’s a cannon it should hit like a truck but reload just like one in traffic.

1 Like

it would have a really slow reload but would have big aoe and somewhat compensatable damage. id say reload time would be 1.8x the musket time

Bumping because Vetex needs to see this, imagine one for swivel guns, or is that just redundant?

bazooka from aa??

basically

Make it drop sealed chests