Strength Weapon Concept

Strength Weapon Concept https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/optimized/3X/9/3/936c27d50bd0f5a32638d4dfb67db4931ffce51e_2_1024x1024.png
effort 4.111111111111111 9 quality 4.125 8 reasonability 4.363636363636363 11

Cannon Strength Weapon Concept

^ Ingame icon ^

Strength weapons in Arcane Odyssey can be incredibly satisfying to use. They often deal high damage and have a sense of weight and impact to their attacks depending on what fighting style you use.

In AO strength weapons can often provide a different playstyle and approach to combat compared to other types of weapons. Players who prefer to get up close and personal in combat can thrive with strength weapons, as they often have short range but pack a serious punch.

Now imagine adding a cannon strength weapon to the mix. Not only would players get the satisfying impact of a strength weapon, but they would also get to shoot all the types cannonballs at Npc’s or Players from a distance. It would offer a unique and exciting gameplay experience, as players would have to consider factors such as range, accuracy, and reload time when using the weapon.

Overall, a cannon strength weapon would be a very nice addition to AO and it would undoubtedly provide players with more variety for warlord builds and the such!

13 Likes

cannon fist

real

1 Like

Warlords on their way to shoot a heavy grapeshot at a white eyes.

2 Likes

As much as I want to say that cannon fist already does this, you can’t tell me that you can have a class centered around carrying around incredibly heavy weapons and using them with ease and not have the gun counterpart be a cannon ripped off of a ship.

18 Likes

Looks really cool, would Cannon Fist Imbue just make it shoot twice?

1 Like

Omg loose cannon

@ThatOneGuy

1 Like

I like this idea of adding more ranged and strength weapons. But isn’t this just cannon fist but needing both weapons and strength instead of strength?

2 Likes

what if you can attach arcanium cannons to yourself

So a stronger magic cannon fist basically.

its warlock without the warlock

8 Likes

New Strength instrument weapon

Piano

E move

Crushing judgement

Q move devastate

Z move seismic rift

X move Piano Breaker Slam the piano doing massive AOE and Damage
Buffs team members and you and buffs the hp regen of you

1 Like

when the bard had enough of it

1 Like

I literally can’t use these but fuck it this sounds hilarious. Bonus points if we can rocket jump or it has musket skills with customizable cannonballs.

2 Likes

More cannon per cannon

1 Like

bro i NEED this

Yea I had a similar idea for something like this and I thought it would be pretty funny, for the most effective and reasonable outcome it would prob be a rifle weapon type so it would have those skills, but other than that yea great idea

1 Like