Strength weapon discussion thing idk

they also scale with weapons and strength so what would the difference be then?

and fighting style infused weapons are, wait for itā€¦

weapons which use fighting style abilities, how fucking cool is that

You can infuse strength weapons, thatā€™s all i got from the Trello, so just wait for vetex

How am i supposed to know, the Trello never said that strength weapons will cast fighting style techniques or something

im psure that one (strength weapons) has weapon skills, and the other (warlord awakening) has fighting style skills
thats what im gathering from this discussion

other way around, warlord awakening makes weapon skills scale with str and weapon stat and have the fighting style effect be visble and effect said skills
for strength weapons we donā€™t entirely know, but if its similar to arcanium weapons it would cast a fighting style technique or two that you can bind to the strength weapon

1 Like

As far as i can understand now, strength weapons are just normal weapons that scale with strength and weapons from the beginning, for every build (if you meat the strength requirements), they have regular skills and donā€™t tie it to fighting styles besides the strength requirement, on the other hand, fighting style infused weapons are post awakening warlord exclusive features, they scale with strength and weapons because every weapon scales like that for them now, thatā€™s what we know so far, you can infuse fighting styles into strength weapons of course, we will need further info if we want to know the rest (maybe skill requirements Also take in strength (tho idk if thatā€™s also for regular weapons post awakening))

ty for the clarification

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.