Strength weapon discussion thing idk

Nope not really, they just have a strength requirement and scale with weapons and strength

Cant you just look this up lol

how do you know?
also vetex said that they will be different than fighting style infused weapons

Fighting style infused weapons don’t scale with strength and weapons???

Cryo Also once said that strength weapons are just strength requirement weapons

they do, it’s just that there wouldn’t be any point in having two types of weapons that do the exact same thing, so there’ll probably be a difference between them

why the fuck wouldn’t they?
they are literally the first awakening for warlords
if they didn’t scale with strength and weapons that would be incredibly fucking stupid
plus it literally says that fighting style infused weapons will scale with weapons and strength.

i thought this was a different thing to strength weapons

Strength Weapons - No card yet, likely a post-release feature: Weapons that are large and require a minimum strength stat to equip, but scale with strength and weapons

• Awakening #1: Fighting Style infused weapon skills + Skill size boost + Weapon skill damage begins to scale off of strength+weapon stats

they are and monke here is saying that they are the same with no differences

They will

1 Like

Oh, but yeah strength weapons literally just scale with weapons and strength that’s all we have and I don’t see why it would be different.

What are u talking about man

because they’re supposed to be an alternative of arcanium weapons?
they would at least have some functionality different than normal fighting style infused weapons that would make them different or unique and worthwhile to add

please dont argue here

you are saying that fighting style infused weapons and strength weapons are the same even though they aren’t

That was never said

vetex said a bunch of times, and its pretty easy to infer just because there would be no need to add them if they are exactly the same like you are saying

I never said that, strength weapons will scale with strength and weapons, fighting style infused weapons will just be infused with fighting styles