Strength weapons

Arcane Odyssey Magic Nuke Idea:

NAME: BRONZE LIBERATOR
After the sudden explosion of cannon balls and gunpowder powered weapons, Ravenna needed something other than sheer numbers and skilled curse users to have an edge on her enemy. King Calvus put us scientists to work day and night, and eventually, we created it.
A weapon… of dread.

Using countless special magic techniques, we managed to “squeeze” the magic energy all into one singular area. At first, this ended in tragedy, killing everyone on the undisclosed island we were working on. However, we only compacted a minimal, experimental amount of magic energy into the bronze capsule… of course, the King wondered what would happen if we went farther.

So of course, he put his prisoners and slaves to harder work, and made his scientists and mage’s research even harder than before. We created a monstrous bronze capsule, the size of maybe 6 ketches stacked together. If we were to use it as a torpedo and launched it at an island, for example, Palo Town, we would surely end up killing everything on said island. I wanted to talk the King out of it… perhaps make him change his mind. But, I am no fool. I surely do not want my friends and family to be taken hostage on my act of “treason”.

In 2 months, we squeezed in enough magic energy, enough magic radiation that if we were to just slightly drop it, it would kill not only everyone on Ravenna, but maybe even reach Windrow. Most of the energy came from the King… so it was highly potent. He said that he wanted us to test it out. I don’t look forward to the day.

MATERIALS USED:
Enchanted Bronze Steel, about 249 layers of it. Another layer would make it too heavy to transport. Powerful Ram material was melted and coated on the inside of the nuke.

MAGIC, IF ANY:
All kinds of Heat Type magics. Some of King Calvus’ energy is in there, as well. It seems to make the inside more chaotic.

Handle with caution.

that’d actually be awesome

I would prefer the nuke as a projectile instead of a weapon
Like using it with cannonball fist, you know what a mean?

Big hammer with a head twice the size of my torso.

a metal staff about as thick as my arm and 9 studs tall.

Personally I hope they’ll add long swords like field swords or falcions.
I have weak hopes for my favorite type of blade tho.
Drian's_sword.PNG

Always had a weak spot for this types of blade

a giant scythe like in soul eater would be cool

Giant Hammers will surely be strengh weapons

Still wondering why vindicator isn’t strength Weapon

I’m sure a scythe will be added in a future update, like a drop from an event boss.
Don’t know if it’ll be a streght Weapon tho.
I think they’ll make it an arcanum one.
Feels more game like

Same giant pole.

Randal branch

I’d like to see a strength gun that’s basically a cannon/bazooka

Cannon/bazooka
But now imagine warlords with cfist
You are literally shooting cannonballs, using the cannon
by fucking batting them

i just want colossal cutlass back, that’s all.

Hear me out
We need its hammer in AO

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.