Strong Sunken sword for Headless

just dm me on disc if u wanna make the trade

• Jacki#0942

Add more and it’s a deal, since headless got a lotta potential and headless = strong ss

Asking for more than a sss is a bit much right now though, for the time being, just that should be fine

Headless = strong Ss, + everyon knows abt headless’ value, potential, and demand, asking for some more sunken items isn’t too much

It is a bit much to ask for additional sunken items on top of a sss, especially considering how tedious it can be to obtain sunkens (although they will become near worthless in a couple years time due to the next sunken tier, but that probably won’t justify trying to get so many right now)

1 Like

Bruh youre asking him to overpay after telling him that his offer is fair for a headless. Ik you want to get profit but doing it like this just makes you come over as super greedy

Just ask for overpays in his dms pls :pray:

1 Like

take my ass halloween items shop from around half a year ago as an example
i said i wanted overpay on the items i was selling. i believe it was you, drama, or menace who hinted to not mention that, because nobody would want to trade with me.
nobody ended up trading with me on my shop there anyways, but the point still stands. dont openly ask for overpay on an already good offer

3 Likes

add a full set of sunken armor and another sunken sword and we got a deal :troll:

imo sss = headless is common ground now. It definitely been a while after all

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.