Strongest character in anime?

all of them

I have a thread idea

Shinji from Shinji Adventures

We sure it ain’t this guy?

that’s just a marble smh

and if it’s earth than that’s really nothing compared to things like goku or bob ross

Yeah ajimu is busted, almost forgot about her. Medeka box pretty underrated.

Hmph. Go ahead and tell me why saitama is stronger then. I’ll wait. I’ll admit I went overboard, but clearly you’ve never seen me rant before.

I don’t do this shit all the time or nearly as frequently as I used to. Only once in a blue moon.

1 Like

common savage w
goku wins and its not close but sadly salior moon puts the verse on leash :moyai:

2 Likes

nah bro they just watch tiktok comparison videos.
where do you think luffy scales?

Agreed.

You can only beat usagi if you destroy the concept of life itself

Continent-level physically. Idk with toon force in gear 5

I’ll admit that I haven’t been following one piece closely so I probably can’t give a good answer

Can we have an anime without a creature so fundamentally powerful it breaks the laws of physics? What about the average dude in these worlds? At least Hunter x Hunter was good enough to give us characters not completely overpowered and able to kill entire planets.

2 Likes

Bruh luffy now is using toon force, hes the ‘‘Choosen one’’ yeah again in anime fr :rofl:

if u talking abt strength Gurren Lagann but in all power Zeno

Rimuru isn’t the most powerful but he beats goku and saitama

2 Likes

Bro what is this topic lol

Goku is ugly

you can’t tell me saitama fans aren’t the most biased after me seeing them put him against mfs like TOAA and featherine and winning all the time

1 Like

his full power is star level, that’s what we’ve seen on-screen

there’s no version of a saitama vs current goku fight that ends in saitama winning lol

1 Like

said the dbz fan
70995F9A-2F47-4F54-A5D7-BCA2A484F105

my hero academia has a good power system and they literally use science to explain things

you’d never catch me putting goku over mfs like anos or arceus

1 Like