Strongest character in anime?

I can objectively say that Luffy would solo the Chainsaw Man verse, and that is in no way biased because it’s just a fact

we all know this is the actual strongest anime character right?
Bacon_hair

2 Likes

but are guests even anywhere close to him?
9e796767641995eb303aeab03efb4990

2 Likes

Yay I didn’t miss it!

Anyways.
Some of you guys got some characters right.
Featherine is the strongest one I’ve seen posted here so far.

This is where things end however. As the 3 I’m about to show solo every single verse you guys have mentioned so far with equal difficulty because they’re all the same to these menaces

Yes… that’s right. Suggsverse motherfuckers!
Good luck trying to beat the one in the middle lmfao

Anyways disregarding anime, what if I told you all that Friday night funkin can also solo 98% of fiction? which characters?

T H E S E

Badhu

Conbi and Hortas

Hellbreaker

Betrayed

Catastrobi

Ultimatum

Robloxians cant affect people outside their verse.
However if they ARE inside their verse the robloxian negs

Saitama will win.
According to Dr. Genus, Humans can naturally become monsters from a desire to transform into something else. And Saitama had a desire to become a hero who would defeat villains in ONE PUNCH.

dude that is like picking pizza or tacos, both are good.

“Who would win: this imaginary insane multidimensional being or this other imaginary insane stupidly freaking powerful multidimensional barbaric heroic strange plot-protected superhuman being?”

We aren’t gonna talk about the Immortal King?:disappointed:

We’ve seen him require more than one punch to defeat opponents, that is not a valid argument

2 Likes

is that ted nivison the milk man

You know, I was about to put down my top 3 until I saw this. And yes he’s right. But like bro

Haven’t gone much into these characters scaling.
So take this with a grain of salt.

Shinra bansho man

Shown outer feats. Impressive hax and speed

Some people tho have been saying he’s uni. Which I do need to check out. Tho I haven’t seen much scaling for the verse and haven’t doven deep into it. So idk for sure.

Akuto sai. Has also shown outer some may argue high outer feats. This verse is especially tricky to scale so ye. Hax are pretty good and overall he’s just a beast.

Featherine. Shown the most easily valid outer-high outer scaling. With some insane hax. Overall some pretty busted characters.

I don’t know much about fireforce so if I am wrong please don’t hurt me

1 Like

But we all know that goku solos

No, goku cringe and overrated

Bro u didn’t got to do it to the lad.

:skull:

No, he’s overhated, downplayed, and misunderstood.

He’s absolutely NOT the strongest in anime and more db fans realize this than you think, but the anime fandom gives his fans too much shit for simply existing.

If you try to give a simple reason as to why goku is stronger than xyz, you’re immediately called a dbz tard even if you’re speaking fax.

Oh yeah he absolutely deserves a spot on the top 10. Saw this coming though since he’s yet another “Demon King.”

Mf fused with the law of identity and can end stories since he views the anime verse as fiction iirc

2 Likes

flawed logic and disproven within its own series anyway

4 Likes

true