Strongest character in anime?

based /v/ mod enjoyer

dont dave and bambi have origin roots in baldi’s basics modding?

literally no fucking idea

I have like way more important shit to worry about than learning fnf lore and how bambi can go super saiyan and destroy the omniverse or some goofy ass 3d low poly duplo lookin’ shit like that

1 Like

The strongest character in any anime/fan-fiction/story/novel is whichever one the author wants to win.

The author isn’t always part of the story so no not really.

the strongest character in anime is the cameraman

I think that’s just a universal fact

Yeah they control the story, so what? They don’t have a role in the events of the story and only exist as an external force outside the universe of the story. Simply put, the post asks for strongest character, and an author is obviously not a character and only influences the progression of the story, and within the universe of the story they have neither place nor existence so no they are not ‘part’ of the story.

nerd I kinda gotta agree with @Lovingly here, sure they made and wrote the story but they technically don’t have any role in the actual events that play out. They’re not really powerful but not really weak either, in other words, they’re irrelevant to everything and yet important to everything as well.

I’ve played too many horror games to be affected by this

clearly Quagmire

he even got his own planet
how could you argue against it?

Certainly not him

this entire thread reeks of cheeto dust and crusty redditor sweat from ranting about why either goku or some weird underage anime girl or FUCKING FNF 3D MODELS can solo the entire fictional universe 69 times over

I love the internet

1 Like

iron tager because hes cool and i like him

there is no other reason.

WAHOO!

1 Like

“With the Friz? No way!”

2 Likes

cornball

1 Like

does Anime Campaign count? it’s not really anime but it has the word in it’s name

in which case Naven Nuknuks may be able to just, make everyone forget why they’re fighting or better yet change their memory n everything so they don’t fight, Naven has some funny things he can do

what the fuck dude

yo i dont know what i was on last night @DubiousLittleTyp0 mb yall

What did he type