Stupid Ideas Volume 2. Regarding Vendors

This is technically part of a series, considering I keep titling each of these stupid ideas with a volume.
So I’ll just edit in a link to the next part here.

Next : Stupid Ideas Volume 3. Regarding Deckhands
Previous : Stupid Ideas Volume 1. Regarding Rivals

You know how we get a quest in Frostmill to export some stuff to Palo Town?
What if we could buy things from later areas at earlier areas and vice versa after doing a quest to link up business between the various vendors?

Either have linking vendors per town or per area.
Linking is done by hauling cargo to and from the designated destination after talking to every shopkeeper in the area before doing so.

Maybe there’s opportunities to do this at certain times if you have good reputation with the town? Like for instance : Having good reputation between Redwake and Frostmill, you can talk to all the vendors in Frostmill and Redwake in order to make it so Redwake things are available in Frostmill and vice versa after hauling an amount of cargo after talking.

Though it might lack use due to the fact that having stuff from the earlygame in the lategame may rarely prove to be useful.

This could be fixed through shop catalog variety in general ( and also… some more balance in catalog quality. )

Discussion about this idea in the comments, idk.

I made this up in the third hour of the morning at school, please don’t take it too seriously.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.