Stupid Salt Incident ( an Animatic :D )

Oh damn, it’s been a while since the last time im online here lmao
Not sure what else to say other than saying hello again to people I know, and hello too to new users who have joined this forum after I goes offline

I made this stupid animatic back in December and finally decided to finish it.

I haven’t played the nimbus sea, and probably won’t play Roblox in general at all until next year for the god sake Finals. So uhh sorry if there some inaccurate for the character (still going to draw these silly character tho :D)

anyways anything happened here on Forum while I gone or something? (for some reason I feel like I’m gonna regret asking this)

Edit: in case someone got confused, the girl is my MC
I headcanon MC is a very silly person

25 Likes

oh yea, while you were gone you missed a LOT
apparently some artists got their roles revoked for like major stuff but 1 which was phi got his back after he got unbanned from the arthub
and also ANOTHER artist was exposed for some weird shit, like god can the forums have a break but otherwise, nothing much has been happening these days tbh

1 Like

oh damn what the hell :sob:

i know exactly who and what youre talking about but lets not have a conversation about that

i didnt go into detail abt that artist bro :sob:

correct

Sweet fries

1 Like

the rbpocalypse happened a bit i think while you were gone

1 Like

Weapon wipe hell happened too. RIP Sunkens, right after the fishing luck nerf update too LMAO.

I think it was the most active this forum ever was aside from launch just from the sheer amount of people MALDING LOLOLOL.

1 Like

Glad to have you back, Neomii

1 Like

dark twist

there was no reason for you to say that bro

Happy to see more coming back here. Thermofist got executed, weapon wipe bug that basically made people go back to basic weapons. Overall, its pretty much business as usual here

1 Like

Welcome back neomii!

It’s been quite the ups and downs these recent weeks with the release of the nimbus sea and bugs that came with it. There was a lot of major upsets that happened with the removal of all sunken weapons if you played in the update and all exotic enchanted weapons as well. Players were a bit disappointed in the content that was added in the update, feeling like it wasn’t enough for the wait, but we did get a whole new sea after all!

Afterwards we had the easter update, which was a good event over all. Although it did have some rng issues with certain eggs.

1 Like

guess i cant talk anymore goodbye chat