Sub Vs Dub

The only dub I even prefer is Yu Yu Hakusho

I even prefer the JP VAs for Dragon Ball

I just go with what’s easiestly accessible
but I sometimes watch both if it’s a short anime

Sub is literally and unequivocally better in every anime to exist, though in rare anime cases dub can compete with sub, but never beat it.

Subbed because it is the original voices, I don’t have to wait a year afterwards for it (dub moment), I recognise some Japanese words and I most likely won’t be hit with children censoring, e.g. finger guns and clown mallets.

Treasure Island sub vs dub
Sub is much more better

I have to read text like 18 times to understand it lol.

sub bc i never bothered to watch with dubs

Sub
Because the voices in dub are always the same

Subtitles because Dub is in most cases going to be cringe. At least with sub I have no idea how cringe it sounds (seeing as I don’t speak Japanese).

People love causing conflict, no matter how artificial it may be, and no matter how unsubstantial and unimportant the root cause is.

Eh just depends sometimes I watch sub sometimes I watch dub. Just depends on the anime as well

I personally just hate how dubs sound tbh and it’s always the same voice actors for the majority of them.

Some good exceptions are death note ,fmab and dragon ball

I get clowned in my friend group for that lmao

Sometimes I feel bad when I mishear people but I usually just say yeah or something to avoid it instead of asking them to repeat what they said

Either that or the characters sound dumb as shit lmao

I refuse to watch one piece in dub because Luffy sounds unbearable to listen too

1 Like

I like pub as in pubstomping noobs