Submerged

i feel super bad for Revon after the story quests so here’s my means of expressing that

Noelle’s feeling a little guilt here

she never wanted to think of a day where she had to kill and hurt other people, but there wasn’t much of a choice in the case of King Calvus.

Revon’s words are what shattered her as she realized the weight of what she did, no matter if it was justified or not.

it’s dawning on her that she took away someone’s dear family, but she really didn’t have any choice

59 Likes

the pond she’s submerged in is made out of her tears

7 Likes

Hey, how’s your brother?

Hey, how’s your brother?

Hey, how’s your brother?

PLEASE :sob::sob: (complete sentence)

2 Likes

live inhumane serial killer (me) reaction:
:cold_face:

Oh my God…this is just…wow
The way you drew her expressing her feelings. Man, I can’t help but sympathize with her, the guilt she felt taking away someone’s loved one…
Stellaaa arghhh your art is just breathtaking. I don’t know how to explain it with words :face_holding_back_tears: :heart:

1 Like

The eyes

4 Likes

I REACHED MY LIKE LIMIT BUT I STILL HEART THIS
gonna reiterate that im absolutely in love with the way you rendered the water and also noelle’s absolutely miserable, defeated expression caused by her guilt over ravenna
i heart your art

2 Likes

Oh my god noooo not noelle :sob::purple_heart:

2 Likes

By the time of Revon’s confrontation with the mc, the events have probably already sunk into their souls and his words just hammer it in even further.

ALSO ALSO!!! What I like is how if we apologize to him one of the things he says is that

“If you were sorry, you wouldn’t have killed Calvus!”

Notice how he just addresses him by his first name, not full name, not title, just his name. Because they’re brothers man :disappointed: they were able to act casual around eachother and drop the performative seriousness they do in public. And that just makes it all the more personal to him.

4 Likes

Noelle gets trolled by the guilt?!?!?!? EPIC PRANK!?!?!?!

1 Like

Man, I really feel bad for Revon. He talked to the people who killed the general he idolizes perhaps his cousins too depending on what choice you made without knowing it, and these people killed his brother afterwards as well

Amazing art as always

2 Likes

very depressed expression mm.

1 Like

And Revon gets a letter a few weeks later.

"Dear Revon.

You have NO RIZZ.

NO DRIP.

And NO BROTHER."

-Sincerely, The Player

1 Like

I feel like she was rejected by Edward

your art is phenomenal, by the way.

4 Likes

God this is such a beautiful drawing, and :sob::sob: revon, GRAHHHHHH!!

1 Like

2004-2006? i guess he really did take to the throne young

WHAT nahhhh :skull:

rip bozo, rest in piss, wont be missed, skill issues