Submit your oc to be featured as a class icon for the Miraheze wiki!

How many lightning conjurers are there goddamn

To be perfectly honest I’d be happy with any icon other than a lightning conj it’s just so damn basic :sob:

1 Like

it’s all about…

PRESENTATION!

Oh yeah heres my paladin btw

if there are 500 people with the same presentation as you thats not good presentation anymore, its being a basic bozo

Make sure your oc has a GOOD POSE (I will not take anything if they’re in a neutral position)

but there is no lightning conjurer like me

So wait does mine count still because I posed it

Source

Beserker Iron-leg Thermo Fist

ask your mother she knows a lot about my presentation

@Mr_hyperspace

@sacrificehumans

what exactly is a pose representing savant?

Well savant is kind of everything so make sure the pose references a rich presence

just don’t have your guy stand still holding out one weapon
(btw, you can take screenshots with print screen while performing skills and stuff like that)

are my poses for berserker ok I wasn’t really sure what to do lol

savant

acid and canon fist

this was the best i could think of, it shows the canonball (and gloves) for fighting style, eagle patrimony (and swirling charge anim waves) for spirit weapon, puddle (and swirling charge anim waves) for acid and the weapons at the back (technically the backpack could count as being a storage for the weapons)

uh
idk, was this good?

sure

I’m gonna stop correcting people on their submissions from now on, please make sure to read the bullet points I put down and think whether your submission was done correctly

it’s a little basic but it’s powerful. The only problem I have is the quality of the screenshot

try zooming in before taking it

ok I’ll fix it

ok is this better

Is this good enough? And if not could you give me some pointers?