Suggest a feature that will make you public hero #1

Isn’t that skittles territory?

Vetex has already planned this (skyhall)

Medieval Hitler.

1 Like

This is the 1800s it would just be normal hitler

I am also a disciple of the bright lord morock.

Pirate Hitler. Fuck you.

4 Likes

Now that’s what I’m talking about

Ive won… but at what cost.

Also congrats you are stuck with the image that adding hitler would make you a hero in your eyes, prepare to be canceled on twitter’

optimization of inventory so whenever I trade with my rich friends they don’t crash my game from the sheer amount of leather armor and sombreros they own

1 Like

the bullet that captain maria shoots at you and misses nails iris right in between the eyebrows and she is now dead

customizing weapons like you can customize spell settings
size, speed etc

1 Like

The ability to throw carriable objects. It could make loading your ship easier (especially with more than one person)
It would also produce some funny results with gunpowder barrels.

3 Likes

paper and ink magic is back

This is so peak guys.

free stats reset every month ( they stack )

1 Like

Races (like Rogue Lineage, they have diff abilities. Can be changed with a potion, maybe the same as the magic change one)

Limitations (putting harsh limits on yourself to become stronger, e.g having like more sub-stats but you’re blind or having less substats to get like toggeable clearsight + revealing or something. So basically more Atlantean modifier-esque stuff)

Clans (advanced version of the WOM last name system so we can have even more useless stat bloat so we can attract the anime game fans.

And it would honestly be chaotic but kinda funny.

Yeah wrong thread buddy that goes in the public enemy number 1. Arcane odyssey not having races or other stupid luck based stuff is one of the things that makes it unique, adding it would be dumb

add Alpha White Eyes.
it spawns at the start of every server in the 5th range of the dark sea.
it is as big as Ravenna.
it is a Shadow of the Colossus type bossfight

Nah don’t worry I’ll have it optional and not luck based. Also the kids coming for it will be a nice money farm.