(Suggestion) Disabling Chat Bubbles

I realize suggestions are disabled (probably for good reason) but this has just been bothering me since AO came out… can we please get a way to disable chat bubbles (or maybe just remove them altogether?) so they dont take up double space of the character when in third person?

RobloxScreenShot20230310_074443927 (2)
in a vacuum it might not look that bad, but it can make fights with bosses that move around alot quite frustrating, specially haveing to angle the camera so I can see past these…

after finishing this I noticed a seemingly ignored suggestion from @T-34_76 for this, so ill post regardless in hopes Vetex will at least deny me of visual clarity

1 Like

There is an ingame setting for this

go to the settings and turn off spell names in chat, though i don’t think it stops ur over your character

I knew someone was gonna hit me with that, the setting disables the moves in chat, not the bubbles! really weird how that works

yeah there’s no fix for that

1 Like

I disabled the moves in chat and the bubbles dissapeared for me too. Either i somehow broke something thinking its a feature or one of us is missing something.

well it certainly seems removing the bubble isnt the intended way the setting is supposed to work. I just went back into the game just to confirm and the chat bubbles arent disabled even if you close the game and go back…

I’d love to recreate your situation though, what are your settings?

Im currently not home, therefore cant check

ah its fine, maybe try seeing if you can recreate it then make a bug report and ask to have it be made a feature :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ve found how to do MOST of it

yes, all of my skill is basically “hot”, “ultimate art:” or nothing

Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 20.30.10
works on pretty much everything

:pensive:

is that the next update?

Yeah, coming in a few weeks

Hey, atleast it’s still usable for a few weeks

Now I don’t have to listen to wood users saying “Hardwood Balls” or shadow users with their “Giant Dark Balls”

not on warrior!!! ugh please Vetex, hear my call

what you can do is go to Roblox player settings and change bubbles timer from default to 0
it could fix the issue but you won’t see what players says eather

Edit:
I can’t findthis setting about chat bubbles, eather they removed it or i moved it somewhere else

Suffestions are still not allowed hear FRRRR! Anyway, I just use short ooktar berserker names so the bubbles don’t take up as much space. Honestly it was never really a problem in my case, the arcane arts blocks my vision waaay more than chat bubbles “APOCALYPTIC EXPLOSION OF BALL!!” metal becomes sand/snow/light