Suggestion: Negating Potion effects

Since I don’t have a suggesting role I’m just gonna post this here.
This potion should come with the dark sea update where the potion can get rid of any negative potion effects (that being love for example) and after you drink the potion you are granted immunity to any potion effects for a extended period of time.
The immunity timer is scaled off the tier of said potion that being:

• Tier 1: 1 minute

• Tier 2: 2 minutes

• Tier 3: 3 minutes

• Tier 4: 4 minutes

• Tier 5: 5 minutes.

Rarity: Coming with the dark sea update the ingredients should be found within the dark sea but at the ranges from 4 - 6 so its high risk high reward.
If this is added the love potion gel wont be as op or abused by anyone with a bounty.

I also posted a suggestion on this. Hard to say whether anything like this would get added, as it could instantly invalidate higher tier potions that took a lot of work.

Ironic that the one potion you used as an example is the one that can be cleared… Just use a love potion of equal or greater level and it will counteract it.

Milk

Now imagine if you used it and the other dude picks 2nd potion to put on you effect again. Battle just goes into “potionballs” like playing with snowballs.

2 people using love gels

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.