Suggestion: Unban wave/Mass pardon (hear me out alr)

Ok, so this is gonna be a controversial topic and I welcome a friendly debate in the replies.

I propose an unban wave for everyone perm banned from a strikeable offence. This should only apply to people who have been banned over two months ago, when they have time to regret their actions. If this is added, more than likely it would be in Nimbus Sea part 2.

These people will be unbanned:

• Witch hunters
  • Low level harassment
  • Macroers (Like AutoHotkey, not exploits)
  • Glitch abusers
  • Low level cross traders

These people will not be unbanned:

• Exploiters (L, you chose that life)
  • Black marketers
  • High severity cross traders
  • High level harassment

Like I stated earlier, please say if you agree or not, as this has been a debatable topic.

sounds like you or one of your friends got banned

this is an insant no, also suggestion outside of suggestions

15 Likes

I dont know with the witch hunter and low level harassment, they should definitely stay banned

And a cross trader is still a cross trader.

it just doesn’t makes sense bro

If someone already did something once then how can you expect them to not do it again?

Idea’s been shot down numerous times. No, those who are banned from Arcane Odyssey are banned from Arcane Odyssey. Asking the dev and mod team to go through the banned players—most of which banned for good reason—to systematically review each case is just not worth their time.

Go make an alt if you so wish, but don’t come into a forum asking for mass change and forgiveness for the players we like least and expect it to go well.

7 Likes

you can tell he was banned bec this is his first and only post

take your reasoning for exploiters and apply it to all of these

at this point i don’t think dudeman is even gonna welcome them to our club if they’re acting this way

I think this dude’s been on the forum itself before too. He ends saying “this has been a debatable topic”. Which, I mean, how would you know that?

Anyways, I don’t mean to point fingers or make accusations. Maybe he really is a newbie, idk.

is it really that hard for people to just make alts if they wanna evade being banned from AO?

i fit into this category and i’m not banned gg youre cooked

im fine with witchhunters being unbanned

Waiting for the game mod to say “just make an alt we don’t chase ban”

Get an alt and go back to farming low levels at Cirrus Island

I may be stupid but what is cross trading?

Was wondering that myself.

Also nah, you got yourself banned through your own actions, and your files and items getting dusted is just the consequence of that.

I’m not sure but I assume it’s trading ao items for real money / items in other games