Suggestions about code farming

If not then I will make one.

There were, like, a hundred of them a couple months ago, but people seem to have moved on
Vetex said he’s not removing currency codes so

Quite a lot of posts, but no one really cares anymore since vetex already addressed it.

where? I never saw the post

It’s not that we need to remove them, simply restrict how easy it is to make a account and code farm.

Will he raise the crown cap as well?

Hm I see. How much do you think the game has been affected by the code farms?

I think it will go by level.

A good portion of players I’ve seen in-game (even a few with a good deal of hours) are unaware of code abuse for crowns, so it doesn’t really have a huge impact in-game atm. Crowns are actually only a little bit more inflated than before the Halloween update.

Well because I’m quite woried about it.

I suppose the current subject is answered, simply vetex won’t do anything for with the problem because he sees it not a problem in the future? Is that correct?

Hm yes but worry is not without reason.

Wait so if he doesn’t care, does that mean we’re allowed to do it :mariomug:

Well I don’t recommend it.

I’ve asked some mods and testers and they said it’s allowed

Tbh it’s kinda dumb of vetex to not even try to combat code farming. He made measures against arrows and fish to make crowns harder to get, so it would make sense to restrict codes a bit.

Also, his arguments for keeping crown codes in the game is the stupidest thing I’ve heard from him. Making codes slightly less valuable and expire slightly faster isn’t going to do jack shit.

The way this problem could be resolved is by making the codes give non-tradeable, non-refundable items, like through promos.

Literally shut the FUCK up, Remliv.

Well actually it’s better if the account was not made within the month, and playtime has exceeded a amount. So they can’t make a account and just paste the code and run away they need play time.

1. all you’d need is an alt acc thats a few months old and just create new save files to abuse codes.
  2. it’s better to aim for the source of the problem (codes themselves) than to remedy the side effects.