Stop the twitter codes

As of now, the most profitable thing to do is redeem twitter codes. Just get an alt, create 3 profiles, redeem all of the twitter codes, trade them all to your main account, wipe all of the files on your alt, and repeat. This makes no sense from a gameplay perspective, a lore perspective, etc. All it does is give Vetex more followers on Twitter. There is no other point to their existence. Twitter codes should be removed entirely.

nty I’m perfectly content using my 50 alts to grind codes

Just found another suggestion that is basically the same as mine, except they posted it first. I didn’t mean to copy it. I also can’t delete my suggestion.

It’s alright, but always remember to check suggestions before making one to see if someone else made something like yours

Yes please it ruined the buying and selling part of trades

A wise man said, abuse the economy before they patch it.

2 Likes

B-but that’s morally wrong for me );

This is the last time I’m going to address these complaints. I am not removing Twitter codes, and I don’t care that you can currently abuse them for infinite Crowns, and I don’t care at all about the game’s current state, since its being revamped. After the game is revamped the current codes will expire, and new codes will give less Galleons and expire faster, so this won’t be a problem.

16 Likes