Summerhold Ch. 3 "The New King Of Summerhold" (Edit: Revamped)

(This takes place right after “Icarus Ketch and Cassandra Silver” be sure to read that before this)
Many days later, Daniel and his Adoptive father were harvesting wheat to sell for money.

“It is alright to get out of work and protect people, even though your powers are…unstable.” Luciano would tell Daniel.

“And what, murder misguided people, other wizards can do that, I am just not ready.”
Daniel would ensure him.

“I too wasn’t a very controllable magic-user, and heck after practicing, I learned to control the wind almost like we are brothers.”
Luciano would reply in a peaceful tone.

“Anyway, your father needs you back at Summerhold, he needs you for something very special, think of it as a little family reunion, minus your sister-”
He would be interrupted by Daniel.

“Never speak of her, she is the reason why I am stuck on this disgraceful farm!” He’d shout at his own Adoptive father. Luciano would let out a faint sigh “Safe travels, son…”

Daniel would arrive at Summerhold, feeling a chilly sensation despite it being a fine summer day, he would inform the guards that he would meet his father, and walk pass them into his father’s castle, he’d walk into the Throne room…The jesters turned around and went quiet as they saw the peculiar boy here again.

“Leave us.”
King David demanded of both of the Jesters.

“Look, son…i am deeply sorry about giving you to Luciano-”
Daniel would interrupt him.

“Oh do not worry, he wasn’t a coward that sold me because of some out-of-control powers!” David would slightly tear up.

“Look, your sister is planning to destroy this Kingdom, and you included, in order to destroy them, we must evolve your abilities.”
David would non-emotionally tell him.

“Oh please, you never wanted to help me, that pathetic wheat farmer helped me when you were cowering behind these stonewalls from me!”
Daniel would fall onto his knees in sorrow.

“Daniel, let me help you, i was not there for you then, so let me be there for you now, my days are over as king, you must take my place.” David would hug Daniel in his arms.

“Fine, but please don’t give up on me again!”
Daniel would say out of crying manner.

“Never.” David would reply in the nicest voice the old man could crack out.

David and Daniel arrived at a dark, eroding cave located on a deserted island.

“We must find the Ancient rune, once we acquire this, you’ll be the rightful king, this will prove yourself worthy.”

Both of them would row a dark-oak boat deep into the Caves depths, seeing nothing except their faces brightened by the lamp. The boat bumped into the middle of the cave on a platform, both would exit and walk into the middle, and there was a purple stone underneath a dark liquid.

“…We must use our powers to destroy it…and retrieve the rune, however this is cursed waters, using magic will cause torturous pain…Daniel, whatever you do, do not make me stop using my energy on it!”

And so, he placed his arms into the dark water and began drying away the water…“I ca- can’t, ARUGH!” David would fall back onto the rocks in shivering pain. When this happened, ghoulish zombies arose from the waters and began swarming them.

“Fire Blast, Fire Explosion…Fire Beam!”
Daniel would incinerate each one of these zombies.

However he’d be overpowered and pulled into the water surrounding the platform.

“This is it?”
He thought to himself.

But then, fire began going through the water destroying each and every single zombie, when Daniel arose from the water he saw that David had casted a fire-dragon that spewed fire all around the dark cave, David would then ride the dragon with Daniel out of the cave and onto Summerhold’s towers.

“Son…”
He then handed the Rune to Daniel.

"Give this to the high-ranking members of this kingdom, and say “I am ready to become king! after this, me and you will destroy the dark forces who are about to destroy our kingdom.”

When Daniel looked down from the tower, he saw 5 people dressed in black robes approaching the tower.

“Father, are those…the dark wizards?!”
Daniel would mutter out.

“Daniel, hide under this floor-board, and do not make a sound, I will deal with them…go!” And his Son did as he was told.

Cassandra would arrive first on the tower.

“My daughter, what brings you here, on this cold summer night?”
Cassandra would not respond as she aimed her fists at him.

“Cassandra, you are not an evil women.”
Father would tell her.

“Then what am I?” she replied quickly. “Just a pathetic maid denied the role of Queen?”

David would speak immediately.
“I have seen you and this Icarus Ketch sneak off in the Middle of night, and I know of him as a criminal, I would always allow you to become Queen, but not as a dark person!” Silence fell upon the room.

" I shall make this easier for the both of us."
David would aim his hands at her.

However, she would use slash magic to severe his hands off before he could cast a spell

“Neugh, ARRRRUGH!”

David would yell out in pain.

“Don’t you understand, i have to do this, I have to kill you!”
Cassandra spoke to him.

After this footsteps could be heard going upstairs, and the other 3 wizards would enter the room directing their hands at David as well.

“Well done, Cassandra.”
Takeshi Calding, one of many Dark wizards would applaud her. (A backstory to Takeshi is in the making)

“Now, who is going to finish the King?!” The other dark wizards would say nothing…until, the final dark wizard entered the room, Icarus Ketch!

He would stare at David…silence fell upon the room.

“Icarus…protect my daughter.”
And with one swift motion, Icarus shot a ice blast at David freezing him completely, and falling off the tower, smashing to pieces as he reached the floor, Daniel having witnessed this, contained his dread and sadness.

All of the Dark Wizards left the Tower, with Daniel following behind them without them knowing.

“Icarus! I will murder you!~”
he yelled from a distance.

“Fire blast!”
Daniel shot at Icarus but would effortlessly be blocked.

“Fight me, you wicked, vile, villain, fight me-” Cassandra would shoot a fire blast at Daniel sending him flying backwards.

Icarus would tell her sternly.

“No, He is mine to interact with!” Cassandra would silently run back to the other dark wizards. Daniel would grab his chest, smoking with burns. Daniel would get up again.

“Fire Beam!” This time, Icarus dodged out the way and shot a non-lethal blast at him, sending him further backwards.

“This kingdom needs a king, Daniel, rise an army, and just try to stop us…” Icarus would walk away from him, Daniel would fall back, and pass out.

Daniel awoken with thousands of people surrounding him in a medical bay, including Luciano.

“The king was awoken!”
One of the nurses would yell out as the crowd cheered.

Moments after, he would walk around the gravestones with Luciano before Daniel would stop at his father’s grave and began to softly tear up.

“Daniel, he gave you everything you need, its alright, I’m sure he is very proud of you.” Daniel would then cease crying and hug his adoptive father.

“I heard you required the hardest rune, thus making you a formidable foe, however, power without training is nothing.” Luciano would charismatically tell him.

“We will avenge your father, but first, let your training…begin!”

1 Like

I recommend creating new paragraphs for each new speaker in dialogue. For example:

This helps make more paragraphs and makes it look like less of a wall of text, which turns people off.

Also you should keep writing and read a lot of english books to help improve your general english.

Nice job, otherwise.

Thank man, i have taken note and used your advise, be sure to see the finale of this season.