Summerhold Ch. 5 Season finale. "Wizardry Wars"

A cold winter night with wind blowing against Icarus’s white hair.

“Our troops are ready to destroy Summerhold, My lord?”
Cassandra words broke the silent gale.

“Yes, we will attack in a few more hours, are Summerhold’s troops ready?”
Icarus responded.

“Yes, however we only have about 6 people we should really worry about.”
Cassandra replied

Reinhardt more commonly known as ‘Azazel’ now entered the room.
“My King, its time to lead our army.”
Reinhardt spoke with this veins glowing in a dark red.

“Then let us begin!”
Icarus concluded.

Daniel would walk towards Luciano with their armies waiting the attackers.

“Father, any insight of them?”
Daniel questioned him.

“No, not yet, however they should be arriving soon.”
Luciano concluded.

Perceval, The Exiled and The Magic Council Captain all walked towards the two.

“King Daniel, We have been waiting here for several minutes, perhaps they are planning to attack by morning?”
The Captain suggested.

“We mustn’t let our guard down just yet, perhaps they’re just waiting for us to do so.”
Daniel said.

The night’s skies roared with cooling temperatures, and when Daniel might consider calling off the entire operation, Icarus stepped out of the shadows.

“This is our chance, blast him before he-”

Perceval would be cut off by thousands more Dark wizards exiting the forest trees, with Cassandra and Azazel walking in front of the army.

“…Begin!”

Both sides screamed with bloody rage, both sides releasing all the magic they could conjure.
Icarus could be seen freezing Magic Council Guards with one blast before being smashed by Azazel, Perceval would stun multiple Dark Wizards before Luciano would blow them all high in the air, and dying with the fall.

This would continue for many several minutes until Perceval saw Icarus.

“This time, you won’t have assistance in defeating me.”
Perceval peacefully claimed while in war.

“You’ll freeze before you can use that brilliant mind to the test.”

Both would engage in battle, with Icarus mainly having the upperhand. Icarus would freeze the ground in a large area however Perceval would use Lightning leap to dodge out of the way before firing multiple lightning charges at Icarus, Icarus would quickly create a durable ice wall that would block each one of these blasts.

The Minotaur would smash right through the ice barrier charging at Perceval in an enraged frenzy, Perceval would make quick work and Paralyze the Minotaur, and dodging out of the way he landed, when Perceval looked back up, it was too late…Icarus shot a ice beam that completely frozen Perceval’s arm

“Arugh!”
Perceval would feel the miniature shards stab into his arms, with his cells freezing

The Minotaur would quickly recover and throw his axe at Perceval, shattering his arm, Perceval would let out another cry in pain.

Before the Minotaur could decapitate Perceval, Luciano would blow the Minotaur and Icarus far behind the entire crowd, and the medical guards would assist Perceval before he would pass out.
Luciano would lock eyes with Azazel.

“He is different.”
Luciano would think to himself behind blowing a gust of wind at him.

Azazel would shoot a dark blast at the wind, powering right through the wind, with Luciano quickly moving out the way.

“Shadow magic…”
Luciano concluded.

Both would blast many bolts at each other, with Luciano having the upperhand with his fast overwhelming attacks, Cassandra, watching this would grunt in anger as her greatest creation was losing, she quickly enhanced Azazel’s dark magic, growing large arms made out of shadow with bladed claws. Luciano would grab a long spear off of the ground and both would duel with melee attacks, Luciano performs swipe attacks, while Azazel did aggressive slashing attacks.

Meanwhile, Daniel and the Magic Council Captain came across Icarus and the Minotaur in the hordes of people.

“This is for David.”
Daniel claimed before he ignited his fists.

The Captain would attack the Minotaur with a squad of Scouts, while Daniel and Icarus fought.
Each blast that would meet eachother would evaporate.

“My powers have doubled since the last time we met”
Daniel claimed before summoning a large fire wall behind Icarus.

Icarus would effortlessly block this attack, but when he looked infront of him, Daniel punched Icarus with two of his flaming fists sending Icarus back a few meters. Icarus would lift his hands in the air and summon a massive blizzard that would completely freeze the battlefield as well as the Magic Council Guards. Daniel would lift his hands in the air, and summon a fire circle around him that protected himself from these effects.

Azazel found a weakspot and bash his head into Luciano, stunning him before slashing his chest.

“No!”
Daniel would scream seeing this.

The Magic Council Captain had finally taken out the Minotaur and fought Icarus as Daniel went to assist his father. Both would clash into eachother with incredible force before Azazel would throw him onto the floor, on top of him, he would begin to choke Daniel, Daniel’s vision became more and more dark, his vison and life was draining.

“I was never afraid of you!”
Azazel roared as he suffocated Daniel.

However, Daniel would power through, grab Azazel’s head, and began to burn his face off, Azazel would scream in agony and Daniel threw his unconscious body into a running river.

Icarus had frozen the Captain and all of his Scouts and smashed each one.

“Daniel Silver!”
Icarus yelled out and then said.

“When your father is dead, just who would mourn for you?”

Icarus would blast a series of sharp shards at Daniel, Daniel would stomp on the ground going upwards and then casting a beam attack at Icarus, once again, Icarus blocked it.

“Fire Blast!”

“Ice Blast!”

The both screamed as both of their abilities forced a beam, Fire Vs Ice. Icarus’s ice beam drawed closer to Daniel.

“I should have recruited you, you would have seen the rise of morning had i done so.”
Icarus smiled.

“Once im done with you, i will tear the flesh off of Luciano!”
Icarus yelled.

Daniel’s eyes began catching on fire, and he let out a scream.

'Arruugh!~"

His fire beam would completely power through Icarus’s ice and it would incinerate Icarus’s feet.
Icarus would gasp in surprise before Daniel screamed again a summoned a flaming Phoenix and stared furiously at Icarus, the beast would begin charging, and once it clashed into Icarus, he would be incinerated.

Cassandra, having witnessed this, her smile dropped, and almost let out a tear, as the entire Magic Council army would cheer in defeating Icarus.

'Fools…FOOLS!"
Cassandra would yell at the remaining guards.

“His death was forced, had i not, he would have completely destroyed this kingdom!”
Daniel spoke to her sister.

“And history will surely note that, brother…”
Cassandra replied.

“Tell me, how is really evil here, when you too are murders, us…for them?”
Cassandra wouldn’t get a respond as she began walking away.

“Perhaps our new army will succeed…”
She concluded.

But before she could walk away, a barrier for earth would spot her from passing, she would stop for a moment, a nodded as she turned around…taking a few steps forward, she blasted blue flames as well as slashing magic with her left arm, and blocked with her right, she would eliminate about 15 guards while blocking their abilities. Luciano would then recover from his injuries, and blow a small hurricane at her from behind, she would deactivate her shield and be cuffed by Luciano.

The guards walked towards to arrest her.

“Do you think your prison will contain me?”
Cassandra spoke.

'We’ll try our best, Cassandra Silver."
The Exiled would guide her onto a ship to take her to a safe prison located on a island surrounded by water.

“Will we all die, just slightly.”
Cassandra spoke to herself as she smiled and plotted a way to escape…
-Season 2 will be on its way, The END-

1 Like

If you would like to see your character have a cameo, or even be a major role, be sure to give me your player’s name, magic, personality, as well as either if they’re a villain or a hero. Thank you.

I would take that as a yes…expect to appear in the next chapter, or maybe the one after…or even one of the prequels.

1 Like

Wait wait wait here’s a sheet with his personality and everything

Perfect!

Pls make chad galleon the gold wizard have a cameo

His personality can be described as arrogant but good hearted

Sure thing.

Btw hes a saint rep.

Also idk whether he should have a major role or not, you can decide.

I can imagine him taking on and possibly defeating characters like Takeshi or even Azazel, not sure yet.

Not sure if this is important but His other two magics are going to be magma and crystal

Noted, any other character feats?

He likes to eat and he is good at pvp

Yep, hero of the month…

Nice, he will appear next Chapter along with Frost’s character, stay tuned

Shoot I meant earth magic not magna.

So his 3 magics are actually

:gold_magic_var1: :earth_magic_var3: :crystal_magic_var4:

Noted.

Actually, just because it fits the alchemist vibe more, this is the three.

:gold_magic_var1: :crystal_magic_var4: :explosion_magic:

Pls don’t be mad I changed it, you can keep crystal if you’re already writing

I am back from my school activities, time to write Ch. 7 :slight_smile:
Edit: And no, im not triggered cuz…i hadn’t written then.

1 Like