Summerhold Ch.8 "Fatal Duel"

The lifeless body of the Minotaur layed motionless as everybody watched.

“Wait, the Minotaur was in death row, and should have died 3 days ago, why is he here?”
Daniel would ponder.

“They had all escaped due to Cassandra being disguised as a guard, while Takeshi disguised as her with Identity Potions.”
Fang claimed.

“Not gonna like, that would make a cool story.”
Chad would reply.

Daniel would have a panic-attack and drop down to the ground with a whitened face.

“My lord!”
Chad would quickly run up to him.

“What’s wrong?”
Fang would ask the king.

“No…Cassandra must be stopped, i cannot let anybody else die from her, we must find and stop her.”

Chad would notice a glowing gem inside the Minotaur’s pocket and decided to and bring it up to Daniel and Fang.

“What are these, gems to be sold?”
Fang would question.

“I think, these are teleportation keys, somebody enchanted them so that whoever grips the gem hard enough, they’ll be teleported to what the gem was assigned to do.”
Chad figured.

They quickly all agreed that this possibly let them the new dark base. They all squished the gem in their hands, and a white flash went before their eyes are their were teleported to a dark, run down building with crimson stone.

“Is this it?”
Fang would assume it being the base.

“Its too quiet, Cassandra would have had hordes of enemies.”
Daniel would reply.

“Perhaps this base is linked to it.”
Chad would suggest.

However, the whole base would begin to turn into glassy mirrors, creating a large labyrinth separating Chad and Fang from Daniel.

“Well, well, you’ve fallen right into my trap, i knew that idiot Minotaur wouldn’t do the job, so i snuck these gems in his pocket in order to bring you here!”
Takeshi Calding would smile at the two, as Azazel would also enter the room with them.

Fang would duel wield both ice and dark magic as he began blasting Takeshi, while Chad used both Crystal and Explosions to Azazel, Chad create a huge explosion knocking Azazel into one of the glass walls. Fang then formed a scythe out of darkness and began flailing it around trying to hit Takeshi, but he’d dodge each swipe.

“Chad…Fang?!”
Daniel would be lost as he tried to find the two.

“Focused Fire!”
Daniel would try blasting the glass with a blue flame, but it would deflect knocking Daniel backwards.

“How the hell am i going to get out of here?”
Daniel spoke to himself.

3 minutes of combat would pass, Azazel would get back up and used a shadow beam to propel Fang high in the air before landing face first. Chad would have to duel with the both of them putting up a good chance, he would duck down and dodge Takeshi’s glass attacks before blasting him with a crystal ball sending him flying away.

“Bring it on, i will fight both of you, even if it kills me!”
Chad would bravely state.

“Uh, Uh, Uh.”
Takeshi would taunt Chad as he lifted Fang off of the ground by the throat.

“Contiune fighting, and the Reaper dies!”
Takeshi yelled at Chad.

Chad, despite his reckless behavior would restrain himself and accept defeat, despite Fang yelling for him not to do it.

“Wow, so heroic!”
Takeshi would form a sharp blade out of glass and slice Fang’s arm off, he would fall down onto the ground in pain.

“You freak!”
Chad would get up, but would be bashed in the head by Azazel using a club.

“Its a shame, your species is rare, Fang.”
Takeshi would point a large sword like blade at his throat, but just then, Daniel would enter the room, and blast a large ball of fire at Takeshi sending him backwards, and would be knocked out against a wall.

Azazel would charge at Daniel from behind about to stab him, but Chad would quickly stab Azazel with a crystal shard. Daniel would uppercut him high 40 feet in the air, leap all the way up and slam him back into the ground, Chad would quickly summon a pillar of gold before he landed, breaking Azazel’s back, knocking him out.

“Praise Zeus, Arugh!”
Fang’s arm swelled in pain.

“Oh no, im so sorry.”
Daniel would blame himself for losing his arm.

But just then, his arm began to heal and would form a new one.

“I’m half-reaper, by the way.”
Fang would inform Daniel.

All three of them would carry the two criminals on their backs.

“I guess we just squeeze them again, and then we get teleported back?”
Chad would guess.

All three of them would take the gem, this time crushing it into a powder, and it would teleport them back to Summerhold, however, when they arrive, they saw smoke coming from within the coliseum within Summerhold.

“Cassandra!”
Daniel would scream in a panic.

-Ch 9, coming soon, will be released very soon)

1 Like

That’s Ch. 8 done, i already have the plot for Ch. 9, and I must say I’m taking a bold move for the next Chapter, stay tuned for the last “Ironport” series character to be introducted.

I love this lmao

Fang geting hard carried tho

niceman

1 Like

Yeah, i felt as if Chad didn’t do enough in Ch. 7, gotta balance it, y’know?

Yeah. And having Fang as a level 1000 or spamming his death magic is no fun, is it?

1 Like

Ye, but i have to create tension in my stories, sorry 'bout that.

I was agreeing with you, you have to have characters that can rival eachother for a story to be good, which you’re doing really well. Merits, and keep the super good work up!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like