Summerhold Ch. 9 "End of Summerhold"

Daniel, Fang and Chad would all run to the coliseum, they met Perceval there, with his magical metal arm ever since he lost it in the Wizardry War.

“Perceval, what is going on?”
Daniel would demand an answer.

“Cassandra, she is trying to manipulate the town’s magical people into joining her!”
Perceval would reply.

“I cannot enter, a magical barrier is preventing it!”
Perceval would finish.

All 4 of them began blasting the barrier, rounds after rounds, it would start to shatter slightly and would eventually shatter completely allowing access.

“Quickly!”
Fang and the others would run into the Coliseum.

Cassandra was surrounding by seats with many people sitting at them.

“My brothers, my sisters…some say, i hate…the magic council, i do not.”
Cassandra spoke to the crowd.

“I just look over the curve and see another opportunity, i look above everybody else, and see something different.”
Cassandra would talk with the audience.

“I would like to show you, what i see…”
Cassandra would conclude and then, she summoned a smoke around the room.

It showed a vision of Magius on fire, as the Magic Council would murder magicless people, over and over again.

“That, is what you’re alliance is with, that is the enemy!”
Cassandra would finish.

“Lies, you won’t trick them!”
Daniel would scream over the crowd.

“Heh, had i hoped Takeshi would succeed, oh well…”
Cassandra said in disgust.

“Enough of this, the king is right, this time we’ll kill you here for a public execution!”
The Captain yelled.

Cassandra would then whisper a dangerous spell to herself.

“Promethean Fire…”

She turned around in a 360 angle as a circle of burning white fire surrounded her and blocked the spells from passing. She would then incinerate the Captain would a single blast of it.

“Magical Folk, join me, and you will live long enough lives of peace!”
Cassandra yelled at them over the thrashing noises of fire.

None would comply, she would then begin using the circle to burn the crowd’s people, burning them into ashes.

A young boy who stood next to Cassandra would be shocked to see such powerful fire.

“William Ketch!”
Perceval yelled at the young boy trying to run through the fire.

But a wave of it starting attacking him on the stairs, Perceval however would start blocking the fire with a lightning wall. Cassandra would burn more people in the crowd before she would lock eyes with Daniel and Fang.

“You two, have ruined everything for my army…”
She replied.

She then pushed them two over with a gust of wind, and before the fire could consume them, they pointed their arms up blocking it with magic, however their own magic would start to grow weaker.

“Narugh!”
Fang yelled as he tried to shoot an shadow blast.

However, Cassandra would effortlessly block it, and before the shield would wore off and kill them, William screamed.

“Stop!”

Cassandra would stop as both Fang and Daniel would cool off, however, William simply wanted to let her guard down in order to distract her, Chad would blast of Ash magic at her, knocking Cassandra into the flames, however, the white fire began going out of control starting to burn down the whole coliseum.

Perceval, Daniel, Chad, Fang and William as well as the townspeople ran out of Summerhold and went in front of the gates, as a dragon made out of the Promethean Fire was formed, it was about the same size as the castle.

“We must destroy the dragon before it starts to incinerate the whole land of Magius!”
Fang yelled, knowing about this magic.

The Dragon would start burning the town as well as the unlucky few who didn’t escape out of Summerhold in time.

All of the magical people who start forming a barrier of their magic!

“Shadow Wall!”
Yelled Fang.

“Acid Wall!”
Yelled Chad.

“Fire Wall!”
Yelled Daniel.

“Lightning Wall!”
Yelled Perceval.

Each and every single wizard started to form a massive wall made of various magic, this would block the dragon’s flames, however, it did not hurt it.

All of the wizards leaped into the air over the wall, and began shooting all of their energy on it, it was starting to die, while it did kill some people who were blasting it, the Dragon would finally be taken down, and would explode, incinerating both the entire Summerhold castle and the ground it layed upon.

“My castle…”
Daniel would almost let out a tear as he saw his hometown completely erased.

“Its all gone…”
Fang replied.

The whole townspeople would set up camps and tents.

“Do you think she is dead?”
Daniel would talk with Luciano.

“No, she probably found a way to teleport out of the flaming building before it all incinerated.”
Luciano theorized.

“What about this boy?”
Daniel would look at William’s direction.

“He is the cousin of Icarus, he is said to be nearly at his own power level, but doesn’t know who to wield it.”
Luciano would look at the boy as he interacted with his Orphanage friend, Sarah Calding.

“We should perhaps call Ironport, maybe they are willing to have us at their castle as we repair what we lost.”
Fang would suggest.

Daniel would look into the sunset one final time and say to himself.

“I must save her, there is no stopping her.”

The wizards starting to regroup and starting travelling to Ironport

That’s Chapter 9, like i said, destroying Summerhold was a bold move and it limits me for what i can do if i were to create another season, however i had to destroy the comfort Daniel had in order to develop his character, thanks for reading!

1 Like

3 more Chapters left until we reach the final season, and most likely the last one.
(Im hiring new people who are villains to be in my story, if you wish to apply, give me the character’s personality, magic, strength and his/her appearance, thank you.)

No worries Daniel it’s gonna respawn in a few minutes