Summerhold Finale Ch. 23 "Powered Justice"

Daniel would scratch at Spencer’s scaly helmet, but to not affect, Spencer would grab him and throw him down into the floor.

“Water Shield!”
Elizbeth would arrive summoning a barrier that protected Daniel from all harm.

“Ah, your wife?”
Spencer’s metallic voice echoed as he stared at Daniel.

“Hydro Leap”
Elizbeth yelled as she acended.

“Water Blasts!”
She shot many rounds at Spencer.

Spencer would absorb the water into his acid and use it to create a large ball of black acid. He would blast it towards her, she would try to block the blast with a shield, but it would break right through and severely damage Elizbeth.

-Meanwhile-

“We must perform piercing attacks, its the only way to break its armour, once we defeat it, we should be able to save William!”
Fang yelled while blocking ice-blasts from the Lycan.

Kennedy would try slicing the creatures armor with paper magic, but to no effect.

“Damn, sometimes i wish i was born with Iron magic.”
Kennedy joked.

Chad would grow massive blue shards out of his arms and shot at the beast, it would manage to break the surface of the chest, but not enough to expose it.

“Ice Explosion!”
Fang yelled.

It managed to knock the creature off of the ground, Kennedy would leap high in the air, and would finally manage to smash open the Monster’s chest armor.

“WIZARDS!~”
The beast roared as he grabbed Kennedy.

It would then grab Kennedy by the arms and legs and began to stretch him.

“EARUGH!”
Kennedy’s screamed as his spine was being snapped.

“Not again!”
Chad yelled.

“Magma Blast!”
Chad would manage to melt the creatures chest and finally expose the unconscious William beneath.

“Raaarugh!~”
The creature would evaporate into vapor and Fang would catch William before he fell.

“Kennedy!”
Chad would yell as he ran towards him.

“Can he get up?”
Fang said.

Chad would try sitting Kennedy up.

“Ow, FUCK, just leave me!”
Kennedy demanded.

Chad would notice blood spewing out of Kennedy’s chest…it was too late.

“Hey…atleast i died fighting…Spencer, AREGH, instead of running…”
Kennedy laughed as more blood seeped out of his mouth.

Kennedy’s head would fall back, closed his eyes, and let out his final breathe…

Silence would fall upon both Fang and Chad as they looked at the lifeless body.

-Meanwhile-

“God, NO!”
Spencer’s eyes would let out a red glow underneath his helmet after seeing his creation defeated.

“Do you have any idea how much blood and sweat it took to capture William?!”
Spencer sprinted towards Daniel.

Daniel would evade by floating in the air, he would use his Phoenix form to breath blue flames at Spencer, however the red scales would absorb it.

“I must carry on Cassandra’s dream, if you want to defeat me, KILL ME!”
Spencer would shoot a large red scale that managed to pierce Daniel’s abdomen.

Daniel’s Phoenix form would forcefully deactivate as he fell onto the floor, Spencer would also deactivate his magical armor as he walked up to Daniel.

“Die…”
Spencer hold onto Daniel’s throat as black acid spewed out.

However, the acid would not melt Daniel.

“What is this?!”
Spencer yelled.

Daniel’s fist would ignite with yellow fire, then blue and then white!

“Promethean Punch!”
Daniel would punch Spencer right in the face as the entire battleground blinded everyone with a white flash.

Then the light settled, all that were left was Daniel, and Spencer’s white mask infront of him.

“Goodbye, Spencer…”
Daniel would whisper.

Daniel would see both Chad and Fang near the body of Kennedy and ran towards them.

“Atleast he cleared his name.”
Elizbeth would arrive carrying William.

-One Day Later-

William would enter the prison his mother was kept in for all of these years and handed the guards a forum by Daniel to release her, just as the gates opened she ran into William’s arms and hugged him after all of those years of being wronged.

A funeral would be attended for Kennedy as the whole Summerhold kingdom thanked him for saving Magius.

Fang and Chad would say their goodbyes to Daniel as they left Summerhold to perform new tasks for Magius.

And Daniel and Elizbeth would finally get married and Summerhold was never Under Threat again.

-The End-

3 Likes

We have reached the end of the series :cry:

I hope you enjoyed my series and stay tuned for im creating a new series with a very interesting concept, i want to thank the users of Fang and Chad, they really helped me create a way to elevate the story.

Later.

It’s still 3 hours until I can heart this post… :sleeper:

Also I loved reading through this series, but the next will be just as great!

1 Like