Summerhold Prequel: "Reinhardt Graves: Dark Wraith" (Edit: Revamped)

(This takes place in-between Summerhold Ch. 2-3, be sure to read those first.) Reinhardt was a man born without any magical abilities, with brown hair, freckles, Hazel eyes and always wears bounty hunter attire. He was born into the Graves family.

He was a fairly decent Bounty Hunter, he may not succeed at collecting them, but he sure had a longer lifespan for this profession. He had a lovely wife and two children, each day he would arrive with gifts made of wood to them and other beautiful crafts to his wife, life was alright, despite his own family wanting him to apply for another job, one day, he was assigned to hunt down and bring back a tyrant named “The Minotaur” due to Perceval and his squad of council members were interrupted by Icarus and Cassandra. Reinhardt ate his breakfast, said goodbye to his family and went off to hunt him down.

Many hours of sitting around areas he is most active in, he’d point his crossbow without resting until he came along, until he heard distant thudding. It seemed to be coming from in front of him, but when he looked behind a huge axe swung at him, dodging it and quickly scattering away, he shot rounds at the Minotaur aiming for his neck, however his thick skin would block most of them, he quickly hide behind a tree a reloaded his crossbow, he tipped it with a mushroom whose qualities could induce sleep in a victim, he aimed at the Minotaur while he was facing behind, aimed, and released! The Minotaur fell down to the ground unconscious, the bounty was his, until he saw a lady dressed in dark robes with a white mask staring at him.

“Erm, hello?”
she would swipe her hand in a slashing motion and it sliced Reinhardt’s chest, coughing with blood, he fell to the ground, life draining from his body, she quickly slashed his throat ending his life.

“Am i dreaming?”
Reinhardt spoke while in a dark void.

“Is anybody there?” He screamed.

He’d awaken back at his town, except its been raided, and on fire, everybody was either dead, or running away. He stormed through the gate looking for his family, and he saw his children on the floor dead, with his wife barely alive in the Dark Witches grasp.

“You- please, don’t, i will- give you anything, just please!-”
and then, the Dark Witch snapped her neck.

“Rose…James, Lily…I will kill you!”
Reinhardt snarled at the hag.

With dark energy bursting from his body and shot darkness at her, this would knock the Witch back into a piece of wood that was facing outward impaling her, and quickly ending the Witches life.

“How is your new body, I hoped you would like it…”
Cassandra would touch his shoulder.

“Why am i…how am i alive, what is this power?”
Reinhardt questioned her.

“I gave you a second chance, Graves, now that you’ve been reanimated, i can do the same for your family…”
Cassandra spoke softly.

“Please, do!”
Graves commanded her.

“Not so fast, you see, i brought you back in order to help me end Magius, you owe me…here is the deal, you help me and Icarus become the rulers, i will bring back your family, and remove your powers, how does that sound…Reinhardt?”
Cassandra smiled and then looked him in the eyes.

“I will, and my name is no longer Reinhardt, call me…Azazel.”
-He will return for the Ch. 5, stay tuned.-