Summerhold Prequel: "The 2 Saints."

(This takes place 20 years before the first Chapter.)

Luciano and David would sit together in a bar with Harry Grey.

“Remember that time we raided that Dark Wizard Camp, they were screaming so bad!”
Laughed Luciano.

“Heh, they did have it coming, to be honest.”
David would reply.

“So, many plans with your…wife.”
Harry would speak to David.

“Oh, Violet.”
Luciano would recall before him and Harry would laugh.

“Why are you dating a powerless women?”
Luciano questioned David.

“Well, i do not really care about her abilities, its just that…she made me see the world as more than raiding and looting camps.”
David would proudly reply.

“Oh come on, life without defending Magius is like tea without sugar…or without water.”
Harry metaphorically reconsider what he said.

The Door to the bar would open with a man with long, dark brown hair and a scarred eye, as he sat down on the front chairs.

“What is HE doing here?”
Luciano asked his companions.

“Its Aaron Ketch…”
David would let out an disgusted sigh.

“Probably here to cause trouble, that dark wizard…”
David would finish.

The three of them would walk up to him and push the seat under him, causing him to fall backwards. As all three of them laughed.

“Fine!”
Aaron would clap his hands and teleport all 4 of them into a forest.

“If you honestly want to fight me, bring it on.”
Aaron yelled at them.

David would giggle slightly, turn his back and began walking backwards in a cartoonish fashion.

Aaron would try blasting David with a blast of ice, however David would quickly turn around and blocked it. A long hard fight between the two would begin with Luciano and Harry spectating.
Aaron Ketch would soon get the upperhand and summon a pillar that would propel David high in the air, and when he landed, he was moaning in pain unable to get up. While on the floor, Aaron would begin blasting rapidly at David.

“He can handle it!”
Luciano would remind Harry.

“He has already lost the match!”
Harry would ignore Luciano as he started a 2v1

Harry and David would shoot fire and acid towards Aaron, surprisingly, he would begin over powering the two of them.

“Auh, for the name of Zeus!”
Luciano would yell at himself before he would sprint up to the two and begin a 3v1. Luciano would summon a hurricane that would propel Aaron high in the air, Aaron would however cover and summon an ice explosion that would freeze both Luciano and David in place.

“My legs!”
Both David and Luciano would be unable to move, leaving Harry to fight Aaron on his own, being the weakest, he would easily overpower Harry, and grabbed his head.

“Oh s-”
Luciano would try and smash the ice before he could kill Harry, however, despite his and David’s efforts the ice was too compacted. And Harry’s head would be frozen.

“You monster!”
David would explode out of the ice barrier and activate Inferno fire.

Aaron would try to summon a ice wall, but the blue fire melted right through and pushed Aaron back a few miles. However, David would use his increased speed to dash towards Aaron, and throw him backwards hitting a tree, fracturing Aaron’s back, this in tern deactivated Luciano’s ice binds and he began running towards Aaron. Despite the pain in his back, he fought back and froze David’s arms together and drop kicked him onto his back.

“Wind blasts!”

Luciano would jump in front of the knockout David and began pushing Aaron against the tree with multiple blasts, the lack of oxygen causing Aaron to pass out, and the battle would be won, but only at the cost of Harry’s life.

The town of them would carry Harry’s body and built a grave for him.

“Wanna get a drink?”
Luciano suggested.

“It wouldn’t be one without Harry.”
David would reply emotionlessly as he walked away from Luciano.

And that was the backstory between Luciano and David, i created this so that David would have a legit reason to give his beloved son, Daniel, to Luciano, thanks for reading.