Summerhold Prequel: "William Ketch: Evil Bloodline"

(This takes place after Ch. 5 of Summerhold, and before Ch. 6)

Born into the Ketch family and much like his ancestors, would grow up in Snowfolk and is cousin to the dark lord, Icarus Ketch. William would spend must of his days hiding in his house, avoiding school fearing about his cousin after hearing him eliminate hundreds. He was a 14 year-old boy, with platinum blonde hair, and much like Icarus, one of his eyes had a purple pupil, and had the magic of Snow.

“I just cannot go!”
William screamed.

“What if he finds me, i do not want to be like him!”
William yelled again to his mother.

“Icarus is no longer among the living, he cannot hurt you son.”
Mother hugged her child before giving him a special amulet.

“This will protect you from evil forces, when harm comes your way, simply squeeze onto it and scream.”
Mother aided the boy.

Knowing this, William simply went with it, hugged his mother and walked to his school. Things were doing fine for him, he sat down in his classroom, aced his subjects and the teacher adored his cute behavior for many weeks.

One day, he was walking to school a boy around the age of 16 bumped into him.

“Woah, you okay there?”
The teenager questioned him.

William would try walking out of his way before the teenager would block his way.

“I just wanna chat, blonde poultry!”
The bully began taunting him.

The bully would take his bag and slam William with it, and a chase would begin.

“C’here birdy!”
He screamed while pursuing him.

William would soon lose contact of him and ran into a forest, and sat down on a rock, toying with his amulet while exhausted with breath. William would see a man in a black tuxedo, white hair and one…white pupil, William stared at him in fear as Icarus would walk up to him, paralyzed with fear, Icarus lifted the short boy off of the ground and began choking him.

“My, my, I am disappointed, you share my last name, but we are not family.”
Icarus whispered.

Before William would lose conscious he would hit him with a blunt rock, letting go of him and tumbling backwards. William’s viewed was tinted in white as freezing temperatures entered the area, William had unlocked his Snow magic. He screamed at Icarus.

“Snow blast!”
And Icarus would be covered in snow, unable to move.

“Never said we were!”
William screamed at him.

However, Williams view came back to normal, and it was instead the bully that had been frozen, when he thought it was Icarus.

“Oh gosh, I’m sorry!”
William would apologize before digging away the snow.

The bully would be shivering as he ran away from the little teenager while screaming “Freak!”
William felt something in his palm, the amulet would rest there, broken, it was indeed the amulet helped unlocked his powers.

When William returned home, he had saw that his mother was being put into prison for “Dark Magic” When she was imply performing arts for the children as a Jester.

William would scream, trying to run to her, but would be cut off by the guards and would put into an Orphanage.

William’s mental condition worsened as many days passed at the Orphanage until he met a 14 year old girl named Sarah Calding. The Two would play with eachother showing themselves their magical abilities, as William would build snow flowers for her, and Sarah would form tiny water-hydras.

“One day, i will get my mother out of prison, and all things will be good again.”
William spoke to Sarah.

“I hope you will, William.”
She said as she joined him by the dinner table.

-William as well as Sarah will return for future Chapters.-

What is your guesses as to how William will become a hero, or a villain.