Suncry VS Acquire (#1 & #2 Leaderboard) 4v4/5v5

Facts LOL this game’s comp level is incredibly fucking boring, what you see is almost the peak of wars lol. That’ll def change in AO though, we’ll have some sick looking wars

1 Like

I’m not sure what you are implying here but we were in vc properly planning it out… If we just did 4 separate 1v1s when acquire gets low they’d just run and reset. To get the kill we had to get one of them isolated with 2-3 of us and kill him as fast as possible. Just how the game works

bruuuh i wish i was there to fight with you guys ;-;

they wouldn’t let u since ur bad

:frowning: no im not your just way better than me :frowning:

dam so this is what yall spent 30 minutes doing
designing the best team comp and getting in a vc

we just brought someone who had 2k ping and someone whos never fought in a guild war lol

not to mention the fact that
brady misinput loretell ghost joined

absolutely correct

we just joined to watch and I was there for barely 4 minutes

literally just took in the people who answered first (pretty sure) because it doesn’t make sense for armada to be in a use, because hes usw.

No im just saying you can’t join since it’s a 4v4. And you need to be good to join anyways. I’m not trying to offend you lmfao

that’s your fault, and even with all ur good members on u guys won’t stand a chance because all you do is reset and run with agillity.

did you see me fight
youre just making up excuses

yet yall cant 2v2
:roll_eyes:

my internet went out for like 60% fight so idk
usually yall just join in as guildless
so I dont know if you joined or not

what excuses?

Okay let’s do a 2v2 go to discord

bro what the fuck are you on about, ur internet is always shit stop complaining. Just get a ethernet cable

aw man

wasnt always this bad but yeah I think I can complain when I freeze mid fight like at 2:52 in the vid
tried ethernet didnt work idk why but it made my ping worse

can’t complain when you get it average, honestly just a skill issue on ur part.

honestly why is he even warring if he freezes constantly
like at least being fluent is fine but this dude just tries to pvp despite having the worst ping and computer imaginable

no cap