Sunken and Boss Shop (Strong oath, Strong Vastira and Sunken Sword)

Hm i would do a maxed strong oath for a shield and a clean one ngl

eh maxed heavy woj is quite valuable

and we all know strong oath is gettin nerfed

Well considering the fact both oath and woj have same rarity while getting a heavy is 1/2 and sadly i been unlucky both time i enchanted it and gotten sturdy.On the other end oath has a range move and it also is a 1/3 to get a strong enchant.

You do have a point but the heavy WoJ is in high demand from alot of tanks and in general it seems the strong oath has become the more common item

Just saying i see some people trading a clean sunken sword for a strong oath i just think that it rlly isnt worth atm

As im a full on power it also just depends on people perspective etc

Those days are over, as hype dies down in theory the strong oath should never 1 for 1 for a sunken sword. I’m sure those people who did that trade will instantly regret it.

Hm it is what it is but i do think it is somewhat of a fair deal,unless your a collector

You could say I’m some sort of collector and I’m quite familiar with item values hence why I haven’t added anything with my WoJ. the strong oath is a good weapon for sure but it is so easy to get it’s barely worth the overpay.

So if you would like to go with the trade lmk.

Some dude tryna give me a maxed out heavy woj and a hard maxed out oath for my sword…

Hm I would definetly do if i was more desperate ngl so far havent gotten a single boss drop

a hard oath is as valuable as an old boot xd

I will let you know i guess when i wanna do trade

Yh take ur time

ur strong oath for my swift sunken sword

Hmm do you still want a strong oath

i traded it… I still have a hard sunken sword i can add swift oath and strong vastira for ur strong oath

sry not really lf a hard sunken sword

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.